Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are there any Minute Man missiles still in commission? Maybe
    we should change the name to Racist Rockets to appease these
    pinheads. 15 million? Sounds like peanuts. I wish the NAACP would
    reflect the true mood of their constituents over this illegal invasion.

I betcha the illegals living in my town just love the school's nickname The Minuteman. When they go out for sports they are know as Minutemen and Minutemaids. The middle and high school annual is called The Minuteman and it has all of their pictures in it. They haven't raised a stink about it yet but I know the day is probably coming.

It was reported on Fox News that the Mayor of Kansas City has said he will not retreat and give in to the demands of LaRaza. I have sent him an email to thank him for his courage. I hope others will as well.

mayor@kcmo.org

Thanks NouveauPoor for the link.I thanked the mayor and said how scary I thought it was that a group feels they have the right to dictate local politics just because they're coming to town for a convention.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Are there any Minute Man missiles still in commission?
    Yes, there are still 450 Minuteman III missles sitting in silos in our northern states.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by defaoite62
    It looks like her biggest opposition is coming from another council member, Beth Gottstein, who's part of the Coalition of Hispanic Organizations.

Apperently you have to e-mail Beth Gotttstien (who is for a more "transparent" government" through her assistant:
    Assistant: Jim Giles • jim_giles@kcmo.org
    Ask Ms. Gottstein why she supports racists. Is she a racist?

The racism LaRaza supports is illustrated here:
    http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted on Wed, Sep. 05, 2007
    NAACP official says Funkhouser should accept Semler’s resignation
    By DEANN SMITH
    The Kansas City Star
    The national chairman of the NAACP said Wednesday that Mayor Mark Funkhouser should accept the resignation of a controversial parks board appointee.

Julian Bond said Frances Semler’s membership in a group that has been part of armed patrols of the U.S. borders is crippling Kansas City’s image nationally.

He confirmed the organization is reconsidering holding its 2010 convention here.

“If I were the city of Kansas City, I would want to remove this blot as quickly as I could,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nothing like minority groups strongarming cities!

The whole thing is foolish, she is on the PARKS BOARD.
    Hispanic groups after she was appointed said they figured she would try to keep hispanics out of the parks!

I'm from KC and i read the KC star. Its nickname is the KC red star.

If they get her off the board then they won't stop their, they will go from city to city trying to find ppl to out. We've got a few years of petty battles with these guys i'm sure of it.

Can you imagine being so damned desperate for a victory of some kind that you have to pick on a woman who is sitting on the Parks Board?

And what's really laughable is that LaRaza couldn't even manage to unseat a Parks Director by themselves.......Janet had to call the NAACP for help.

Yep....some power there. Idiots.

I read Simler is in her 70's,if that is true I am ashamed of Kansas City for not telling those 2 racist groups they were no longer welcomed in KC. Treating someone who loves our country enough to stand up to invaders especially at her age should be Thanked not Abused.

Comments are being left and one by a Spanish American in support of Simler is very well written !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12