Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Voz de Aztlan Kettle Stimulation

It appears La Voz de Aztlan is trying to stir the pot.

Minutemen vigilantes will deploy "snipers" along the California/Mexico border
    by
    Ernesto Cienfuegos
    La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta California - June 1, 2005 - (ACN) The San Diego North County Times reported yesterday that the Minutemen Chief of Security, James Chase, has proposed the use of "snipers" on their upcoming operations along the area's border with Mexico. North County Times reporter William Finn Bennet quoted Andy Ramirez of Friends of the Border Patrol as saying that the vigilante terrorist James Chase of Oceanside, California proposed to him the use of "snipers" during their patrol of the border which will start as soon as July 18.

Andy Ramirez said he has now refused to be associated with the terrorist James Chase or his organization because he doesn't like his militant approach to patrolling the border. Andy Ramirez added that he has several issues with the vigilante James Chase. Ramirez said he began avoiding the terrorist's phone calls after an April conversation in which James Chase, mentioned the use of "snipers". "That scared the daylights out of me," Ramirez said. "We decided we weren't going to have anything to do with him."

James Chase is a veteran of the Minutemen vigilante's Mexico/Arizona operations and bragged to the North County Times in an interview, prior to those operations, that he would be packing a revolver. There are now reports that a terrorist arm of the Minutemen are stashing weapons and explosives at a safe house near San Ysidro to be used against Mexican immigrants or against Mexicans on the other side of the border.

James Chase is a close lieutenant of the Minutemen leader James Gilchrist of Aliso Viejo, California. Jim Gilchrist defended the statements of James Chase. The Minutemen leader said that James Chase is a former US Marine and that he is seeing the border operations from a military perspective. Hate e-mail received by La Voz de Aztlan also support Chase and his use of "snipers". One vigilante wrote that Chase would be "blowing-up the heads of the wetback scums" as he did the "heads of the gooks" in Vietnam.

http://www.aztlan.net/minutemen_to_use_snipers.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These people are insane, absolutely insane and warped beyond redemption. Their twisted view of the world is every bit as evil as the worst Islamic terrorist. Having the gall to refer to peaceful lawn chair border sitters as "terrorists?" Over the line, way the hell over the line!
    When we gonna wake up?

OK I was not going to post this last one on them today but here goes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charles, I did not see where you did another post on this.
    When we gonna wake up?

just posted it.

Enough already, stop the sales pitch!
    I've been contemplating for a while whether to go with Jim Chase or Andy Ramirez.
    I'm sold!

I'm going with Jim Chase on the 18th ...

I felt like a little fried Aztlan for lunch today

They are easy targets, aren't they?

I wonder if they have ever considered joining Barnum & Bailey as a freak show, "The Loonies of Aztlan, Mythical Country of our Minds."
    When we gonna wake up?

hummmm, I think they are already part of a 3 ring circus out in LA

A little background for those outside California.
    In CA there are two primary groups supporting the Border Patrol under the MinuteMen umbrella.

One is the United States Border Patrol Auxiliary, headed by Jim Chase.
    The USBPA name is controversial, some complain it might be understood as a government entity. Current designation is California MinuteMen.
    As for Jim Chase, he served with Jim Gilchrist in VietNam, 2nd battalion, 9th Marines. The name Khe Sanh ring a bell? As in the Hill Fights?

In Arizona Jim Chase was Head of Security for the MinuteMen base camp, then, when his expertise was needed up in the Huachuca Mountains (Hill Fights?), he took over the Huachuca Canyon Network.

The other CA group is called Friends of the Border Patrol, and is headed by Andy Ramirez. I am still researching his qualifications / background.
    In the meantime, feel free to search message boards on saveourstate.org for posts containing his name.