Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOVERNOR PERRY!!

Hear This Man!!

Call your Adjutant General in the morning and activate whatever Texas National Guard Troops you have and send them to the Mexico Border.

Call the Chief Texas Ranger and send all he has down there to assist the Guard.

Solicit as many MMP volunteers as you can!!

Lots of Texans would love to join the MMP and be down there cleaning it up!!

DO SOMETHING, MAN!!

Your citizens are suffering, some are dying, others are losing their jobs, their security, their neighborhoods, their taxes, their peace, their pursuit of happiness guaranteed them by our Constitution!!

DO IT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, I must say, that this hiding out in the Governor's Mansion with dying and suffering and drug dealing all around you....waiting for Bushey Boy to do something for you and your people, is just not becoming or befitting of a Texan, get my drift Rickey Boy

In fact, it's Pansy Ass as Heck to have illegal criminal dangerous turmoil streaming across your borders into your state terrorizing your people with you just sitting there waiting for Volunteers to come to their defense.

That's getting down-right low, Governor Perry.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy said..

Then have the Texas Rangers on the scene as well!!
    Yeah, just wait till Walker gets there and kicks some serious Butt!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    When we gonna wake up?

You know, I had serioulsy wondered about that when I saw our Guard (Texas) being so heavily employed for Iraq duty. Being a suspicious ol' woman I wondered if there was a method to this madness.

Then I saw that due to fires the Montana governor asked for his guard and their equipment back from Iraq. Bush said 'no'. Hmmm...Montana now has to depend on Canada....hmmm

Then I wondered...the Guard are state troops, not federal troops. Can the Commander in Chief of Federal troops countermand orders from their governor?

Is all this crap the 'howcome' that the troops are being kept in Iraq? Surely this Bush fellow doesn't intend to invade Iran and Syria from Iraq? And I'd thought that what we were supposed to do was depose Saddam...not save the country forever and ever. So, our troops gone=NO troops for the border=NO protection for American Citizens.

Hmmm....

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Correct RoadRunner....very very troubling given the domestic "invasion" with much of it armed and brutal. I can not tell from the website for the US Army National Guard whether or not the Governor's can one up the President using troops for his Federal Mission and recall them back from Iraq.

Since WE actually run the country, I suppose WE could and then get some of our National Guard Troops back home to "guard the nation of the USA" and let the Iraqis "guard the nation of Iraq".

But, that might be too reasonable for the Clueless in DC, so we MAY have to draw them a little Picture or Two...it could even take Three!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12