Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The Latest: Mexico says US troops on border won't be armed

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200 View Post
    Actually the NG back in 2006 under Bush were not armed at the border. They were only there to observe and report. I hope you are right and I am wrong. I don't want this to be true. We have been snake-bitten so many times not only with previous admins, but this one as well. If I'm right, this would be a major slap in the face to all of us and would assure that Trump is gone in 2020. I was really excited when I first heard Trump say he would put troops on the border, but when I heard it was NG, my first reaction was, oh no this is 2006 all over again and that was before I read the NBC article. If I'm wrong, I will apologize for over reacting. I'm afraid that my instincts are right way more often then they are wrong. I guess we shall see.
    Someone just posted an article yesterday that showed our troops on the border in New Mexico in 2007 as part of Operation Jump Start and they're armed to the hilt with military rifles. It's in the pictures. I think we're getting some bad information. I can't imagine that military regulations would force troops into a dangerous border area filled with dangerous criminals without weapons. There's just no way military regulations would allow that, not even to please a bunch of idiot politicians. Mattis won't allow it, Trump won't allow it. There may be some office jobs where you don't need to haul your rifle in to do those jobs, but if they're out in the field and on the border, they'll be armed to the hilt or we need to cancel the program and bring whoever put these men and women at risk like that up on charges for dereliction of duty.
    Last edited by Judy; 04-05-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Of course I think it may be a moot point because OR governor is already refusing to cooperate and I doubt Moonbeam will either so Trump is going to have to pull a rabbit out of his hat and get creative.
    I don't think we'll need NG from Oregon. Missouri, Louisiana, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Arizona, etc., etc., etc. will send whatever is needed to secure that border. And you can be assured they'll be armed with their guns.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Someone just posted an article yesterday that showed our troops on the border in New Mexico in 2007 as part of Operation Jump Start and they're armed to the hilt with military rifles. It's in the pictures. I think we're getting some bad information. I can't imagine that military regulations would force troops into a dangerous border area filled with dangerous criminals without weapons. There's just no way military regulations would allow that, not even to please a bunch of idiot politicians. Mattis won't allow it, Trump won't allow it. There may be some office jobs where you don't need to haul your rifle in to do those jobs, but if they're out in the field and on the border, they'll be armed to the hilt or we need to cancel the program and bring whoever put these men and women at risk like that up on charges for dereliction of duty.
    I remember reading quite a few articles back then stating they were unarmed. Also Glenn Spencer from ABP stated as such and I consider him to be very reliable. I would put nothing past this government and trust no one. We can't assume they will do the right thing, we need proof. If Trump doesn't refute DHS, I will be very concerned.

I remember reading quite a few articles back then stating they were unarmed. Also Glenn Spencer from ABP stated as such and I consider him to be very reliable. I would put nothing past this government and trust no one. We can't assume they will do the right thing, we need proof. If Trump doesn't refute DHS, I will be very concerned.
    I know I remember that. But when you think about it and see these pictures, our military regulations won't allow our NG to go unarmed into dangerous drug criminal controlled areas without arms. Maybe in an office job working on the computers mixed with civilians, they don't carry their rifles and other equipment, but out in the field, on the border .... no way they're out there without weapons. Whoever ordered them to do that could be court-martialed for dereliction of duty and deliberately putting our troops in harm's way with no way to defend themselves let alone our country.

I don't think we'll need NG from Oregon. Missouri, Louisiana, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Arizona, etc., etc., etc. will send whatever is needed to secure that border. And you can be assured they'll be armed with their guns.
    I hope you are right. Trust me, I want to be wrong on this, I'm very skeptical though. This is the same admin that said they would repeal DACA on day one, end catch and release, end NAFTA, yada, yada, yada. I think the only reason Trump is moving back to the right is because his base along with Breibart and Ann Coulter have been giving him hell and he knows he's losing his base.

WHY WOULD DHS BE GIVING MEXICO OUR MILITARY OPERATIONS AGENDA ON OUR BORDER!!!

TELL THEM NOTHING!

OUR TROOPS TO OUR BORDER AND THEIR MISSION IS NOT ANY OF MEXICO'S BUSINESS WHATSOEVER

WHAT EVERY HAPPENED "DO NOT TELL THE ENEMY OUR MISSION" THE WHEN, WHERE, WHY AND HOW TRUMP???

PUT THE REINS ON JOHN KELLY AND KIRSTJEN!

ALSO, GIVE ORDERS FOR BORDER PATROL TO CLOSE DOWN ALL INCOMING TRAFFIC DOWN TO ONE-LANE AND TAKE YOUR GOOD OLD TIME INSPECTING EVERY VEHICLE THAT COMES THROUGH!

WE ARE SICK OF THESE PEOPLE THINKING THEY CAN INVADE OUR COUNTRY.

HIT THEM IN THIER POCKETBOOK...THEY ARE SUCKING OUR COUNTRY DRY!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    WHY WOULD DHS BE GIVING MEXICO OUR MILITARY OPERATIONS AGENDA ON OUR BORDER!!!

TELL THEM NOTHING!

OUR TROOPS TO OUR BORDER AND THEIR MISSION IS NOT ANY OF MEXICO'S BUSINESS WHATSOEVER

WHAT EVERY HAPPENED "DO NOT TELL THE ENEMY OUR MISSION" THE WHEN, WHERE, WHY AND HOW TRUMP???

PUT THE REINS ON JOHN KELLY AND KIRSTJEN!

ALSO, GIVE ORDERS FOR BORDER PATROL TO CLOSE DOWN ALL INCOMING TRAFFIC DOWN TO ONE-LANE AND TAKE YOUR GOOD OLD TIME INSPECTING EVERY VEHICLE THAT COMES THROUGH!

WE ARE SICK OF THESE PEOPLE THINKING THEY CAN INVADE OUR COUNTRY.

HIT THEM IN THIER POCKETBOOK...THEY ARE SUCKING OUR COUNTRY DRY!
    That is what happens when you hire a Bush flunky as head of DHS at the recommendation of your COS who was a HRC supporter. Trump has shown at the very least very poor judgment in his cabinet picks, hence why his admin is chaotic in it's operations.

MW
    Photographs can be very deceiving and don't always represent the whole story.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope you are right. Trust me, I want to be wrong on this, I'm very skeptical though. This is the same admin that said they would repeal DACA on day one, end catch and release, end NAFTA, yada, yada, yada. I think the only reason Trump is moving back to the right is because his base along with Breibart and Ann Coulter have been giving him hell and he knows he's losing his base.
    Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Photographs can be very deceiving and don't always represent the whole story.
    Are you suggesting that Military Commanders sent our troops into a cartel infested border area filled with dangerous criminals unarmed?!

If so, that needs to be investigated and those responsible ... FIRED.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast