Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    Well, our local Dunkin Donuts had one of those signs in the window stating they were against 287g. Being a franchise, I e-mailed Corporate to let them know. Well, it seems that's a big no-no and it's my understanding they will be fined...sign is still up though..will keep you posted.

Make sure you take a photo to send to corporate so that the franchisee can't deny it!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was waiting at a stoplight by this fruit and produce store called Lewis Produce. They have a very large sign out front with those moving messages/dots -don't know what you call it. On this sign they had 'No 287g'.

I have been to the non-hispanic stores this week and I haven't noticed any difference in who is shopping there. So either they are choosing to ignore the boycott or don't know about it.

Our council is voting this Monday whether to rescind 287g or not. William Gheen will be there to speak on our behalf. Exciting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Well, our local Dunkin Donuts had one of those signs in the window stating they were against 287g. Being a franchise, I e-mailed Corporate to let them know. Well, it seems that's a big no-no and it's my understanding they will be fined...sign is still up though..will keep you posted.

Make sure you take a photo to send to corporate so that the franchisee can't deny it!!
    Got it!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140

National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Got it!

For added impact, you may want to make sure you are SEEN taking photos. LOTS and LOTS of photos.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234