Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well my favorite part is making it a felony to be in OUR country illegaly, as it should be, I am sick of hearing it is not a criminal offence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "RED ALERT ACTIVISTS"!!
    LETS STOP THE TRUCKS FROM MEXICO they roll Thursday!

Instructions and
    Post comments here
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81329
    ACTION ALERT REQUESTS!!
    HR1940 "BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    Please activists leave comments,at below link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=79828
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC keep the fight up"all donations welcome"extended to 9/11
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Chertoff needs to be removed.He obviously Does Not want to enforce our Immigration Laws and Until we have someone in office who does no real action will be taken to remove Illegals just token raids to make us think they are trying to uphold our laws..........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

On September 30, 1996, the Immigration Reform Act was signed into law. Section 642, entitled "Communication between Government Agencies and the Immigration and the Naturalization Service," expands Section 434 by prohibiting any government entity or official from restricting any other government entity or official from exchanging information with the INS about the immigration or citizenship status of any individual. It further provides that no governmental agency -- federal, state, or local -- may be prohibited from: (i) exchanging such information with the INS; (ii) maintaining such information; or (iii) exchanging such information with any other federal, state, or local government entity
    Read the details of Guliani's appeal against the Federal government to preserve NYC as a sanctuary city:

http://lw.bna.com/lw/19990608/976182.htm

To paraphrase Sienfeld's "And you want to be my latex salesman?":

And you want to be my President??

Chertoff responded. 'So I am never quite sure what they mean

"'People use the term 'sanctuary city' in different ways,' Chertoff responded. 'So I am never quite sure what they mean.'

Some cities, Chertoff said, don't tell the federal government about felons who are illegal immigrants in their custody.

'I think that's actually very foolish,' he said.

But 'I'm not aware of any city - although I may be wrong - that actually interferes with our ability to enforce the law,' Chertoff said.

He doesn't know what they mean? Oh he can't make a few calls and find out the laws in these nutty states and towns. Then decide whether or not it is following federal national security guidelines he should be recomending and implanting for our safety. Besides the obvious of making it a federal crime to be illegal. Chertoff does nothing but play lip service to nothing. He is completely incompetent and should be thrown into Mexico.

At least Ms. Brown-Waite is not taking his waffling stance and is actually trying to make him act like he was head of homeland security.

Re: Chertoff responded. 'So I am never quite sure what they

Quote Originally Posted by skeptic
    "'People use the term 'sanctuary city' in different ways,' Chertoff responded. 'So I am never quite sure what they mean.'

Some cities, Chertoff said, don't tell the federal government about felons who are illegal immigrants in their custody.

'I think that's actually very foolish,' he said.

But 'I'm not aware of any city - although I may be wrong - that actually interferes with our ability to enforce the law,' Chertoff said.

He doesn't know what they mean? Oh he can't make a few calls and find out the laws in these nutty states and towns. Then decide whether or not it is following federal national security guidelines he should be recomending and implanting for our safety. Besides the obvious of making it a federal crime to be illegal. Chertoff does nothing but play lip service to nothing. He is completely incompetent and should be thrown into Mexico.

At least Ms. Brown-Waite is not taking his waffling stance and is actually trying to make him act like he was head of homeland security.
    Anybody know how much we are paying this idiot?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Chertoff needs to be removed.He obviously Does Not want to enforce our Immigration Laws and Until we have someone in office who does no real action will be taken to remove Illegals just token raids to make us think they are trying to uphold our laws..........
    During recent testimony before congress, I heard Chertoff say something to the effect 'I am aware I have the authority to withhold funds from sanctuary cities.' He did not elaborate on why he didn't use that authority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12