Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lawbreaking squatters demand their 'rights'

More sob stories and whining from the invading horde

http://www.pww.org/article/articleview/7815/1/288

City urged to uphold rights of immigrants

NEW HAVEN, Conn. â€â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alfred Marder Director of the New Haven Peace Commission is an aging excommunist who was the President of the United States wing of the World Peace Council a KGB front.

Peace Mag v08n6p20 -- Following the Money Trail at the World Peace Council
    http://www.peacemagazine.org/archive/v08n6p20.htm

Al Marder: Speech at Nagasaki
    http://www10.plala.or.jp/antiatom/html/ ... arder.html

The people of the United States should call New Haven City Hall and counter the demands with a call for strict immigration enforcement.

203-946-8200

If the bureaucrat asks do you vote in New Haven say no then remind them that neither do the people in Unidad Latina en Accion and Junta for Progressive Action. If they ask if you pay taxes say no and point out that the benefits that the illegals already receive produces a net loss after New Haven's providing services.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good that is the Justice system somewhat working. Go home file for Legal residency and your problems will be on the right track for rectification. You don't deserve anything that you are crying for, none what’s so ever!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Good that is the Justice system somewhat working. Go home file for Legal residency and your problems will be on the right track for rectification. You don't deserve anything that you are crying for, none what’s so ever!
    That's just it. These scumbags don't want to work for anything. They just want everything handed to them because they think we'll just cave in because we are weak. Gee I wonder why they think that?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah now we can see the verdict and see which way they go. Will they cave-in or will they uphold the law, and that will be the message sent to everyone.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

“We came to this country because there is no work in our countries, even for professionals,� said Juan. He described how his daughter, an honors student, could not attend college because in-state tuition rates are denied to children of immigrants.
    No, immgrants here legally get the same rights as Americans. Become an American Legally and your kids wouldnt have that problem.

Alex described how banks refuse to set up accounts for immigrants with insufficient documents. Addressing the restrictions on driver’s licenses for immigrants, he explained, “With no car, we have to settle for jobs that can’t sustain our families.�
    Then dont come here illegally.

“We are the invisible people in our society,� said John Jairo Lugo, president of Unidad Latina en Accion. “Four years ago we decided to organize.�
    You can organize in your own country as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The cost of getting an American K-12 education is an enormous gift from the American people.
    Assuming that the families are paying their full tax load not a sure thing they have still been receiving way more benefits than they have been paying in taxes.
    The children involved have no legal right to be here. Instead of complaining pull your own ^&* weight. Better yet tell them to take the advantage they have so far and go back to your country it is not here.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)