Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    I see a nightmare for business if this lawsuit goes class action and wins. As long as we use case law it would create grounds for people to apply for a job anyplace they know hires large amount of illegal aliens and then file a lawsuit on damages.

Sure be one hell of a way to send a message to business's benefiting from illegals. Business's with the odd illegal would be relatively safe as need to prove that the employer had reasonable suspicion or knew they were hiring illegals along with enough illegal employee's to hurt the local jobs.

I hope it goes far and wins big!

Let the nightmare begin.

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    I see a nightmare for business if this lawsuit goes class action and wins. As long as we use case law it would create grounds for people to apply for a job anyplace they know hires large amount of illegal aliens and then file a lawsuit on damages.

Sure be one hell of a way to send a message to business's benefiting from illegals. Business's with the odd illegal would be relatively safe as need to prove that the employer had reasonable suspicion or knew they were hiring illegals along with enough illegal employee's to hurt the local jobs.

I hope it goes far and wins big!

Let the nightmare begin.

Kathyet
    Ditto that! It's about damn time Americans started fighting back against these la raza racists! In too many instances, it seems as if once they (la raza) gets into a position of authority, they do nothing but hire their own, excluding everyone else!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

'What so don't hit em' up for some cash?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks topsecret, the fine was waaayyyy too cheap! Thought I had heard of this outfit. The owner has holdings offshore as well I believe, not sure but if memory serves me right this guy is up there. Wonder how many other plants with this outfit employ illegals?

Just for clarity, I have nothing against wealthy folks, but deplore those that earn it on the backs of others in a criminal manner.

kathyet wrote,
    Let the nightmare begin.
    Agreed.

stevetheroofer wrote,
    'What so don't hit em' up for some cash?"
    Easy there stevetheroofer, your starting to sound like jeesetheroofer!

Every company that does this should be sued.

I'm surprised the Obama admin hasn't had this swept under the rug and had the charges dismissed.

The HR rep, managers, and owner(s) should all be imprisoned. Shame on them for turning their backs on the American unemployed.

I was almost relieved to see that there were some European illegals. This takes the race card off of the table. For some reason, many hispanics try and act like illegal immigration is a racial issue, when in reality it has nothing to do with skin color! Take that, la raza!

I was wondering about something. Let's say that Howard Industries learns their lesson, and wants to fire all of their illegal workers. There doesn't seem to be any convenient way to do it. I think I learned once that E-Verify cannot be used on existing, current workers - it can only be used to verify the legal status of new applicants.

If Howard Industries, or other unscrupulous employers, tries to fire certain illegal workers, even if they knew full well that they were illegal before hiring them, I was wondering if these workers can file their own discrimination lawsuit. If their phony documents look real enough, they could argue in court that their employer shouldn't be mingling in immigration matters, which is a Federal issue. They could also argue that "no-match" letters from the Social Security Administration doesn't automatically mean that the SS # is stolen.

I wish there were easier ways for major employers to terminate tenured, illegal workers. But over the years, civil-rights groups such as La Raza, ACLU, SPLC cry discrimination whenever we finally decide to do some immigration enforcement. But maybe I'm overlooking something.

It seems like the only way to terminate more illegal workers is with more raids. But I'm not sure how committed the Obama Administration is in carrying this out.

if howard wants to go back and everify every employee. they have that right.
    now the union might or might not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Easy there stevetheroofer, your starting to sound like jeesetheroofer!
    "We have till mid-night to come up with $20,000! And these ****ers owe Americans and that's what we are right!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast