Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter to Fort Worth TX Star Telegram on TX Sanctuary City B

I wrote the the following letter to the Fort Worth Star Telegram paper, however they came back and said they would not print it. They said it was inaccurate to say the board supports Illegal's. I disagree based on their record. But you can see they are not fair. You can see we US Citizens have a tough battle to fight these Organizations.

XXXXX

I strongly disagree with your Tues. Editorial position on Sanctuary City. TX needs that Bill as well as others like E-Verify to deal with our ILLEGIAL problems. The Legislature is finally listening to we US Citizens, as we spoke loud and clear last fall.

As reported we have approx. 1.6 Mil. Illegal's in TX, the second highest next to Calif. We US Citizens are tired of our laws not being followed and paying to support their medical, education,and welfare bills. Its been reported that Immigration costs Texas taxpayers $16 Billion a year. That impacts our state budget.

This is not the first time the Editorial Board came out supporting Illegal's in our state. I am astonished that the Board, Mayor Moncrief, and other Business support Illegal's that violate our laws over We US Citizens. The last I heard our unemployment rate is 8.2 %. TX Citizens do not want to compete with Illegal's for Texas jobs.

Banned
    Welcome poppy, We are on the phones, faxes, and e-mails here.
    We stand together and America has got to wake up!
    Keep pounding your papers and local radio to tell the dang truth.
    Thank you.

Welcome aboard Poppy! Glad to have you here!!
    Here at ALIPAC, we stand together to fight against illegal immigration. There is strength in numbers.

Welcome Poppy....as a first generation AMERICAN....(my parents came here for a better life) but they came legally...... We welcome you
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Great letter poppy and welcome to ALIPAC!

Banned
    Welcome to the struggle poppy. Keep up the good work there

The Star-Telegram is a joke. It's a Liberal McClatchy rag.

They print a lot of nonsense about immigration and legislation.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)