Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A letter From Some Sad Parents

Negative Effects of the Invasion by Illegal Latinos
    Americans Lives Ruined by Irresponsible Aliens

On Saturday, 9-10-2005, our son, John and his girlfriend Debra, were taking a pleasant ride on their Harley Davidson down U.S. Route 301 in Parrish, FL. At the intersection of 69th ST. E. and U.S. Route 301, there is a blinker signal that blinks yellow on U.S. 301 and red on 69th Street.

Unknown to our son, a van load of Latinos (6 males) was barreling along without any apparent knowledge or regard for the highway laws of Florida. The driver ignored the red signal and STOP sign and proceeded directly into the path of my son’s vehicle resulting in a very severe crash.

John’s injuries include:
    - an amputated left leg and foot,
    - a broken rib and punctured lung,
    - a severely damaged left forearm and left hand that will require 4 surgeries or more
    - many stitches to close cuts and wounds
    Deb our son’s girlfriend’s injuries include:
    - a severe concussion and is in a coma
    - a double break of her left leg
    - many cuts and bruises and a broken nose

Both John and Deb are on ventilators to assist them with their breathing.

To add insult to this failure to comply with our laws:

1. ALL of the Latinos fled the scene including the driver with severely injured people lying on the highway. Through excellent work of the Manatee County Sheriff’s deputies, all were captured.
    2. The driver had no driver’s license, no registration and no insurance. Upon capture, the driver was charged with a felony and numerous misdemeanors. He remains is jail, but is a flight risk.
    3. None of the occupants spoke a word of English.

It so hard to accept the fact that two productive, tax-paying citizens of Florida with advanced education have been largely destroyed by uneducated, poverty-stricken, marginally-productive, illegal immigrants.
    Running away from an accident for which one is responsible is not a characterisitc that I want for a person wishing to be a resident and citizen.

- I have contacted all of the local TV stations in Tampa; no reply and no interest was expressed.
    - I have contacted my (and my son's) representatives and senators to the U.S. Congress; no reply and no apparent interest (wait until next election cycle, I will have no interest in their effort to retain their position in Congress)
    - I have contacted a number of attorneys in the Greater Tampa area; all but one had no reply and no apparent interest because there is NO MONEY to be had from illegal Latinos.
    - I contacted my own attorney who actually said, “I have no interest in Justice�.

When will our representatives in government understand that Americans Citizens are be deeply impacted by their lack of interest in this National Problem?

I’m sorry if this letter sounds a little harsh, but we are still in shock and disbelief at the response of our local TV stations, our local newspapers, local attorneys as well as our national, state and local government representatives. It has been absolutely appalling; it seems that “political correctness� is more important than the safety of Americans.

Your thoughts and prayers on behalf of John and Deb will be deeply appreciated.

Depressed and Saddened in Florida,

Larry and Judy (Parents of John)

http://ssl.capwiz.com/congressorg/issue ... ongressorg

this getting to be a daily occurrence in our country, multiple times a day. What is such a shame is that they are preventable crimes if our president would only do his job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)