Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Levin On Omnibus Bill: ‘Where Are The Black Civil Rights Leaders? Where Are The Latin

Levin On Omnibus Bill: ‘Where Are The Black Civil Rights Leaders? Where Are The Latino Civil Rights Leaders?’

Video at source link

Posted By Steve Guest On 8:00 PM 12/17/2015 In | No Comments

Talk radio host Mark Levin wondered, “Where are the black civil rights leaders? Where are the Latino civil rights leaders?” in the wake of the omnibus bill pushed through by Paul Ryan .

Thursday on “The Mark Levin Show,” Levin, who was railing against Speaker Ryan’s proposal “budget provides $1.6 billion to resettle illegal aliens arriving the boarder through 2018. To resettle them, not to deport them, to resettle them.”

“The bill would quadruple the number of wagers visas for foreign workers,” Levin said. “Where are the black civil rights leaders? Where are the Latino civil rights leaders? Where are they?”

“Low wage visas for foreign workers affect our inner cities more than any other place,” Levin proclaimed, later mocking the idea that foreign workers are needed to farm. “They affect the inner cities more than another place. You cannot keep importing low wage, low skill, unskilled, barley literate foreigners, barley literate in their own language and expect people in this country to work their way from the bottom run of the ladder all the way up. It’s not going to happen.”

“We have not had any respite, a respite from this unwavering wave of immigration. It’s the first time in American history where there hasn’t been a pause. Where there has been a rest,” Levin said. “Half a century of unlimited immigration, legal and illegal. The first time in American history the first time. No time to assimilate, no time to Americanize, no time to be digested in the economic system.”

Levin then complained that the illegal immigrants receive “in-state tuition in some states, immediately driver’s licenses in some states, immediately federal benefits under Obama’s decision making.”

“The upcoming appropriations legislation massively expands the foreign worker programs says Jeff Sessions . The H2B visa program allows employers to hire foreign workers to come temporarily in the Unites States to work either in non-agricultural labor or temporary service jobs,” Levin explained. “Oh temporary,” Levin wondered.

“So they’re not going to leave? Let’s say they don’t leave, What are we going to do: ‘Well as long as they speak English and pay taxes and they love America, sure they can stay. What are you going to do deport them?’ Yes, deport them! They’re over staying visas, they’re over staying visas.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/17/le...ights-leaders/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They'll be at the polls casting their vote for Donald J Trump.

In droves.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    They'll be at the polls casting their vote for Donald J Trump.

In droves.
    Are you talking about the black and Latino civil rights leaders? I seriously doubt they'll be voting for any Republican nominee. Now if you're talking about black and Latino voters, it is my hope most of them will stay home come election day. Blacks showed up at the polls in historical numbers in 2008 only because they were still under the misguided belief that Obama was their savior. I'm fairly certain they don't share the same excitement in regards to Mrs. Clinton or Sanders. An analysis of the last presidential election has shown that Romney would have won the election if blacks wouldn't have voted for Obama in historical numbers. By 2008 a lot of the white voters that originally supported Obama had become dismayed with him and didn't support him in the same numbers as they did before.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Are you talking about the black and Latino civil rights leaders? I seriously doubt they'll be voting for any Republican nominee. Now if you're talking about black and Latino voters, it is my hope most of them will stay home come election day. Blacks showed up at the polls in historical numbers in 2008 only because they were still under the misguided belief that Obama was their savior. I'm fairly certain they don't share the same excitement in regards to Mrs. Clinton or Sanders. An analysis of the last presidential election has shown that Romney would have won the election if blacks wouldn't have voted for Obama in historical numbers. By 2008 a lot of the white voters that originally supported Obama had become dismayed with him and didn't support him in the same numbers as they did before.
    I'm talking about civil rights leaders and voters. We used to be their party, too. I hope this is the election they come back home. It will depend of course on how Trump campaigns during the remaining months, but he wants their votes, and I believe he knows how to bring them in. I hope so anyway. I would very happy to see that.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy