Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YES SIXX--We've got your number and it's GOOOOOOD!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The editor of the Boston-Globe has obviously been "beer and lobstered" to "brain dead", probably from mercury poisoning from eating too much mercury-infested lobster fed to him by the Kennedy Klan when they called him up and said, "Hey, Bud, we need some help on this Amnesty Act"!!

And what is this $500 for a visa, I thought the document I read said $2000 and the Boston-Globe obviously wants it to be free!!

Well, this is to be expected in Boston, deep in the heart of Kennedy Kountry where that Klan still controls everything and I guess everyone out of respect for the Brother who passed from us tragically but still 42 years ago.

This does however show that much of the Main Stream Newspapers will follow their Global Leaders like good little sheep, with their mouths watering for their share of the bittersweet pill designed sweetly to enrich the wealthy and bitterly to reduce the US to a Third World County of the New Millennium World Government with Drones kowtowing to the United Nations and serving in return for working poverty wages, the Davey Rocket Crones of Commerce.

No intelligent person with any character or national consience would write such a piece on behalf of any piece of garbage, let alone one as dark and self-full as Ted Kennedy.

So, would an editor sell his soul for a couple of jugs of beer and all the lobster he could eat? Or would it take alittle more...

I think alittle more.....so research on the Boston-Globe ownership is now imperative. I shall return with what I learn!
    Go General MacArthur.... "I shall return".
    Libralism is a mental disorder, as the good Dr. Michael Savage says. People don't read newspapers in their traditional form anymore. We use different web based newsources. The Dallas Mourning Blues is under investigation for falsifying circulation numbers in order to defraud it's advetisers. The Peoples Republic of Massachutes is fertile ground for this particularly stupid breed of vermin. It is the nations petri dish. Nothing good ever comes out of there. Prime example: Uncle Ted (i'll have another scotch" Kennedy. Now don't get this twisted: What church is the most vocal supporters of illegal immigrants? What church does Kerry, Kennedy, and most of the people that live in Boston attend? What church do most illegal immigrants from Mexico belong to?
    BINGO, the WORLDS GREATEST CONTINUING CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE. The R.I.C.O act was written for these people. If they would spend millions of dollars and years covering up for their resident pedophiles, (you know them as priest) what would make you think they would not be so brazen in their support for other criminals? Criminals are Criminals. Ask Michael Corleone
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

SIXX--Exactly....the Catholic Church has stepped over the line, entered the dangerous world of "influencing" public policy, affecting the outcome of legislation, called LOBBYING....a NO NO...under IRS Code for Tax Exempt Charities and Religious Organizations.

EVERYONE--post every article you see or read involving the Catholic Church and this issue...helping aliens, lobbying politicians, writer letters to the editors, etc. etc. etc. Good evidence for their "over the line" activities.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12