Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- Illegal Sanctuary State of South Carolina

one Protester- The Illegal Alien Sanctuary State of South Carolina
    04/17/08

I received an email today from someone that lives in Greenville, SC. When I got home from work and read it I started getting angry all over again. It just confirms my belief that our legal system and politicians do not care in the least about the citizens of this state. Except, of course, when it nears election time. Read the email-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just got back from Greenville City Court and testifying against the invader who rammed my car and sped off (to his home, a mere block away - such is the well informed assurance among illegals that they're above the law here). Here is my report on that experience:

Sat through innumerable other cases first. They were an eye opener, largely consisting of Americans charged with heinous crimes like making right turns at stop signs without coming to complete stops (causing no collisions).

In exchange for pleading guilty to these veritably felonious charges, these Americans received "reduced" fines of $50 "plus costs." These costs were spelled out in only one case, where it sounded like they came to something like $272. These Americans also were assessed 4 costly (in terms of forever raised insurance premiums) points on their driving records, point which they were generously allowed to erase if they went to drivers' classes at the local community college.

The one notable break in the monotony of this involved a gentleman who somehow was driving (and causing accidents) on South Carolina roads without speaking a word of English. It was noted he had no license or insurance, and he was no doubt an uninvited guest in our country. He also pled guilty. Apparently, for the additional violations of breaking and entering America, and driving without a license or insurance, his fine was an astronomical $70.

That's it - an additional $20 for those apparently trivial offenses. Except not really. I don't recall the judge saying anything in his case about "costs," meaning being an illegal alien appears to have saved him around $252.

As to my case, the perpetrator similarly had no license or insurance, and likewise spoke no English. But he wasn't charged for driving without a license or driving without insurance - two serious crimes in South Carolina (and elsewhere), I'm told. Nor was his obviously illicit immigration status of any concern.

Nope, the only charge was hit-and-run. And the penalty? How much jail time? Er, nada. Fine? A whopping $100. (¡Caramba!) The lack of so much as a charge (or even the slightest admonition) for lacking a license or insurance (offenses some of the American defendants had paid dearly for) made it clear this hombre (as well as the preivous invader) could go on driving illegally and wreaking havoc to his heart's content.

I realized the investigating officer had not been kidding when, at the scene of the crime, she'd commented that if the perp was illegal there wasn't much the police could do. Invaders are literally above the law in just about every sense of the word in America.

I was told I was welcome to take the nice chap to small claims court to collect for my car repair damages. On the way to pick up the forms for this, I noticed the "no parking" signs on the streets. The fines were $500.

I was informed that it would cost me $80 to file a small claim. That's $20 less than the sum total my amigo was fined for invading the country, driving without a license or insurance, wrecking my car, and blithely driving away. And $10 less than the other invader had been asked to pay.

It gets even better. I told the clerk at the small claims window that the muchacho had been found guilty, and asked what the chances were I could win a judgment with my $80 investment. She said it was about 50-50.

I later talked to a friend who'd been through the process, and he told me that even if I won, if the guilty party simply refused to pay, there was no further recourse (shades of OJ 10 years after the $6,000,000.00 wrongful death judgment, of which he's paid not a penny). Nice to know our civil assessments have been reduced to the (dis)honor system.

So here I am with a side of my car smashed in by a felonious invader, and so little prospect of justice that it would seem ludicrous to even think of shelling out that $80. Anybody wanna buy a bucket of bolts for 50 bucks?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how ridiculous the criminal justice system is in South Carolina when it comes to the subject of illegal aliens. Our politicians, our judges and all the rest of our leaders might pay lip service at times, but when it comes time to put your money where your mouth is, they are all sadly lacking when it comes to something so simple as enforcing the laws that they swore to uphold. The person in this email is caught between a rock and a hard place. Because of our leaders failure he is more than likely going to have to pay to get his own vehicle repaired. He is lucky, strangely enough, at least in my point of view, because he doesn’t say if he is in the construction industry like I am. And that he lived through it.

But his story sure brings back memories of my six times in court. In my experience, our flaunted justice system made darn sure that there were no illegal aliens in the courtroom when I was there for any crimes that they committed. But during breaks I always looked in the courtroom next door to mine. There were always what I suspected to be illegal aliens. But not in the courtroom where I was because of the sensitivity of my case. My judge and prosecutor had to give the appearance of evenhandedness in my case, even though they always went out of their way to make sure there were no illegal aliens in the room. All six times. For those of you that might be wondering about my case, it was held in traffic court. The same court where you go when you are in a traffic accident, like the person in the above email. I elected to be tried by a jury of my peers, American citizens, by the way, who found me innocent. But this guy does not have that recourse, because of a bunch of spineless cowards, he is going to have to pay to get his own vehicle fixed.

My judge stated, right off, that my case had nothing to do with illegal immigration, when everything about it reeked of being run out of business by companies employing illegal aliens. There I was , protesting being bankrupted, carrying a sign that saidâ€

Hi loneprotester. The story is true for the area of Bradley County,TN. If you are illegal you can drive without license or insurance and have no fear of the consequences. If you are a citizen, expect to pay the fines. But it gets even better. You may go to the Courthouse in Cleveland, TN and get a business license if you are an illegal alien. You are not supposed to employ illegal aliens but you may be an illegal alien and work for yourself. It really does not make sense.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel the frustration

I feel the frustration and believe most Americans do too. I have caught illegals in the act of breaking laws and each time I reported it nothing happened.
    I think every American hurt in any way by an illegal need to sue state, county and city for not doing the job they were paid to do for Citizen not invader.
    I'm here in Nevada and it much worse here.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Lone Protestor,
    Thanks for the words dude.
    I know, Ive seen it first hand time and time again. The illegals drive stolen cars and get let go and we get caught for anything its $300 or $400 dollars. It just makes me sick! these politicians are nothing but pure traitors each and everyone.

Dear Lord please come and snatch the bodies of these corrupt people, and please HURRY!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!