Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Is he saying his goats can climb a fence? Gheeez he better be careful the Hispanic's will be going to the U.N. about him to, oh well then Arnold down in Cali won't feel all alone. Man these guys just can't keep their feet out of their mouth.

Yep SOSAD, that's what he was saying. And, he's actually right! Both wild and domesticated goats are excellent climbers with a great sense of balance and can climb just about anything......trees, fences, you name it. It's one of the reasons, if not the main one, why it's so hard to keep them from getting into mischief. We have friends who keep goats and the things are a trip! You really haven't quite seen everything until you've seen a goat in a tree

It's a true " Well, I'll be damned........." moment.
    WOW I would have never thought, now thats something I'd like to see. I thought he was being a smart ass. Well I don't know how usefull it will be but I learned something new today and thats whats important!! Thank you wreath, anything like this come up again and I'll be sure to look you up my friend!!!

LOL.....you're welcome. Yeah, I'm not sure just what future use you might ever have for that information either but you never know...........

No matter how many times I read that damned article, I just couldn't figure out why everybody was so upset over an analogy when all he was trying to do was make a point that if his electrified fence keeps his goats in by preventing them from climbing over it, then it would certainly keep people out. And an electrified fence sounds like a plan to me

At this point, as long as they secure the border and do it well, I don't care how they do it. Where the terrain permits, build the most imposing, multi-layered barriers possible. These areas wouldn't need so much manpower to oversee them. In some areas, a virtual fence is going to be the only option just due to the impossibility of building a physical barrier. That's fine too. Install the virtual fence as the first line of defense, install some back up to that, and heavily patrol those areas. And, they need to stop dancing around the issue and concede that we need troops on the border. Expecting the Border Patrol to be equipped to handle these paramilitary groups is insane. And then they wonder why they have trouble finding BP Agents?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well one thing is for certain if they keep convicting the BPA they are not going to have any choice but to use the military because no one else is going to do the Job for fear of going to jail!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GET INVOLVED NOW! TIMES RUNNING OUT!!
    .................................................. .................................................. .......
    COME ON EVERYONE WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW! "BILL 1639" STOP IT !!
    "JOIN OUR FOCUS CAMPAIGN"
    HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! OK LOOKIE LOU'S YES YOU!!
    join in on the CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    "FOCUS CAMPAIGN" DAILY INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70455
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Your contributions are welcome, help keep ALIPAC afloat and fighting!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Well one thing is for certain if they keep convicting the BPA they are not going to have any choice but to use the military because no one else is going to do the Job for fear of going to jail!!

Oh, isn't that the truth!!! It just sickens me to see what's being done to those guys, especially since you know they're being set up to take a fall.

What gets me is just how stupid we're taken for.... seriously, are we really expected to believe that a drug smuggler, encountered by BP, is going to be unarmed let alone run away from agents they look at as nothing more than glorified Boy Scouts?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Lott and goats

So Senator Trent Lott is noticing that he has managed to offend everyone and is now talking of goats and how to fence them in.
    Well; well maybe he should start thinking of the American people and what they want. Then he would not be
    offending everyone or saying maybe the fairness doctrine should be brought back etc; as if radio was to blame.

What we want is a fence and a secure boarder and no amnesty for illegal immigrants. I think he realizes it now but is still
    in denial. Guess a few more reminders are in order.

Oh we could take a look at Israel's security fence they seem to be doing fairly well with it. Since it seems our legislators
    can't seem to comprehend how to build a fence maybe if they look at their fence a light bulb flash might pop.

Israel’s Security Fence
    by Mitchell Bard
    (Updated January 9, 2007)

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... fence.html

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/fello ... intro.html

Trait Lott

Trait Lott and the rest of the degenerate elitist scum in Washington need to be fenced in so they can stop screwing up America. That's a fence or a wall I'd help pay to build. Lott's offices have throughout this amnesty nightmare been evasive, impudent, insulting, and combative. In fact, Lott's liars have been instructed to tell callers that anyone who is not a resident of Mississippi, will not have their opinions recorded as they are not his constituents. Lott is even dumber, more corrupt, more cowardly, and more useless than even I originally assumed. Someone needs to show that arrogant moron a map of the US and inform him that the US Senate involves and impacts every state in the US, not just his own and since he is a representative of the FEDERAL government, any US resident has a right to call his office and say whatever the hell they want since they all pay for it as US taxpayers. Having called Lott's office (with much difficulty), I can attest to the fact and that this phony is a useless traitor and needs to be removed ASAP. Lott snuggling up to a filthy liberal scumbag (Diane Feinstein) in demanding free speech be regulated and controlled by the government is all anyone needs to know about this worthless idiot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345