Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AHHH the illegals will be coming out of the woodwork now, looking for a sweet deal ala Nicky Diaz.

As we found out with Nicky, she was not being paid low wages. Meg was paying the agency $23-25/hour for Nicky'"services". How much they gave Nicky is known only known to them and her. My question is, if employers are not allowed to question an employees legal status and that employee is receiving a high wage; how would the employer know that person is an illegal alien?

What were these illegals on Dobbs farm being paid? Either way, they need to be deported. NO sweetheart deals for these criminals. Fine Dobbs and Whitman and all other employers millions. Jail the "employment" agencies, along with high fines and give employers the right to ASK for legal status!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Lou Dobbs was against alien amnesty before he was for it

November 25, 2009

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washing ... ation.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs: 'I have done nothing illegal'
    By Sarah Muller - Thu Oct 7, 2010 11:14 PM EDT

Lou Dobbs is firing back against claims of hiring undocumented workers. In an exclusive interview on Msnbc's Lawrence O'Donnell on Thursday, the radio host said, "The bottom line is I have done nothing illegal."

A new report in The Nation alleges immigrants lacking appropriate paperwork worked in the gardens and horse stables at a variety of Dobbs' properties. In the year-long investigation, reporter Isabel Macdonald conducted interviews with five immigrants who claim to have worked on land owned by Dobbs.

"The only person who would have been an illegal in any context would have been a landscaper who was working for the contractor working on my house in Florida. That may have happened," admits the former CNN anchor and fierce anti-illegal immigration crusader. Dobbs is a frequent critic of companies that hire illegal workers.

"But that isn't my employee nor is it the reason I would have contracted with that landscaper. And to suggest I hired the person who is illegal if, indeed she can document there was someone illegal, is an absurdity," said Dobbs. "I have hired no illegal immigrants, no company of mine has hired illegal immigrants and that is the essential fact."

Macdonald defends her story and debated Dobbs on The Last Word. Watch video clips of the extensive interview below.

(please view videos at the source link below)

http://thelastword.msnbc.msn.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Lou was a victim of the crooked business contractors he hired to do work at his property. He never directly hired any illegal aliens but the crooks did and they sent them anyway. Just like Meg Whitman was a victim of the lying employment agency that approved a criminal illegal domestic worker in her home.

It's an outrageous travesty that Americans who want to abide by our immigration laws and not hire illegals are continually duped by these companies. Even principled leaders are caught in this failed system.

In California, businesses do it all the time.
    You don't know whether these people are legal or not even if you ask because they lie and say their workers are. An honest person doesn't know which way to turn because they're everywhere.

I now have a stock request to any business I hire. I say, "I am over quota on (all) Mexicans. Send me someone else for labor."

The people we must blame, besides the crooked employers, are the incumbent liberals in Congress with years of ignoring immigration enforcement and the administrations for the last 40 years including this Obama one that hasn't secured the southern borders. It is their fault.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT!!!

This Isabel Macdonald isn't out to defend illegal workers. She's out to make a name for herself.
    She admits on the air that she has no facts or evidence whether or not Lou Dobbs hired illegal workers, yet her unproven accusations are still heard.
    From what's been seen on the videos, Isabel Macdonald is the Hipocrite.
    First she blantanly accuses Lou Dobbs of hiring illegals and then she agree's that he hasn't done anything illegal.
    Also, every time she's called out on something she's said, she tries to change the subject and devert the issue.

Tell me something. How does the cliche' "where does the buck stop" even fit into the debate they were have? I mean, the way SHE was using it.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123