Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOU DOBBS NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LA RAZA ON NOW

Turn to Lou Dobbs EST for his interview with National Council of La Raza on McCain Kennedy....coming up now after commercial!!

TUNE IN!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She is next, sitting here waiting to see Lou tear a new one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOU!! LOU!! LOU!! Where are YOU!!

Did anyone hear Lou Dobbs give the Pres and CEO of the National Council of La Raza a compliment for being in the process of immigration reform?

She was plugging "public policy". She was attempting to "influence" legislation in DIRECT VIOLATION of the 501 C 3 Status of her organization.

I hope everyone emails Lou Dobbs and lets him know that we are 100% OPPOSED to the McCain Kennedy Amnesty Bill.

Janet Marguia, Pres and CEO of National Council of La Raza, was the lady interviewed tonight....NOT A GOOD LOU MOMENT!!

This bill does nothing to secure the borders. This bill does nothing but legalize illegal immigration.

NO WAY JOSE!!!

Not here. Not now. Not ever.

WE are the Americans. We decide what happens here, not a Pay Girl with a Phoney Public Charity working for "The Race" (which is what La Raza means) to END the United States.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DARN IT!!!!

Lou comes on here at 5:00 pm and I don't get off work until 6:00 pm!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what happens!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I really hate to say this but Lou seemed like a pussy cat tonight, she did most of the talking, and it wasn't straight talking either.
    Especially about how many this would take into account. She talked right over him.
    Maybe I just expected more.

I was busy posting and didn't see your post Judy, but I think you must have gotten the same impression that I did.

I think I feel sick
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everyone, we need to blast Lou with emails....now tonight....and let him know that his show depends on us, not aliens pickin' lettuce, runnin' drugs, crowdin' our schools, stealin' our jobs, ruinin' our politics, or killing Americans.

I'll get his email and post it....we CAN'T let them get Lou....O'Reilly tonight was still dishin' it out good on McCain Kennedy....we still have HIM.

It struck me that Lou started to let her have it....that American Citizens decide when a bill is right or not....then went weak....sometimes these guys have microphones and someone is telling them to change direction...that is what struck me that someone was telling him to "go light" on "her".

WHY?

Lets get Lou the emails so he can show them to his Director or whoever it was possibly "whisperin" in his ear.

SPONSORS could have been calling....as we know the major contributors to National Council of La Raza are also major advertisers.

Don't know what happened to Lou tonight....back home we'd say, "he fell off the wagon".

my 2 cents worth

I kind of thought he let her look like a "politician" by not answering the questions he posed to her. He had just had a Governor on talking about how politicians are. And she got on and sounded just like one.

She cooked her own goose by not answering his questions. He asked the good questions and she ignored them. Didn't you notice the expression on his face each time the camera cut back to him while she (didn't) answer? Do you honestly think we were the only ones who noticed?

I don't.............

Give Lou some credit. He knows what he's doing. He didn't get this old by being stupid.

Maybe he's setting a trap for the next time she's on or for when McCain or Kennedy comes back on.

The guy from FAIR was good.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

EMAIL LOU DOBBS and let him know how you feel about National Council of La Raza....a 501 C 3 "public charity" influencing public policy and legislation in direct violation of this tax exempt status. Let him know how you feel about the McCain Kennedy Secure Borders and Orderly Immigration Act.....the Amnesty Act, NOT TO ACT, the 150 page document that does nothing but legalize the illegal; does nothing to protect our borders; or prevent further unwanted migration into the United States. Remind him that he had the Harvard Economics Professor on his show that showed the impact of immigration, both legal and illegal, on the American Worker....$200 Billion lost in deflated wages and salaries caused solely by unnecessary legal and illegal immigration. $50 Billion a year was attributed to illegal immigration. Why didn't he throw this up to her as the "contribution" illegals are making to our economy? They are destroying it, why didn't he raise this point and many others instead of "woosing" around with the enemy using tax exempt monies to pay her salary and "dress her up" for Prime Time Spots on CNN..spots unavailable to average Americans that aren't doping the American Tax Payer with fraudulent "public charities".

Lay IT ON THE LINE....we can't let Lou slip into their "fray"!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast