Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our President took an oath to his office, he didnt take it very seriously at all now did he? The way our gov. screwed these guards, I feel any oath they might have taken would be null and void because of this, just my opinion, but then, coming from an Indian, we never have put much faith in the Federal Government! Besides, are the border guard not allowed to quit their jobs?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Border Betrayal

To support border patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean, contact the White House at: comments@whitehouse.govexternal link or call 202-456-1111. You can also send an e-mail to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales:askdoj@usdoj.govexternal link or call 202-514-2001.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Cowgirl????
    McCain looks different....is it the hair cut..LOLOL
    I don't know...he looks the same to me. He looks exactly as I thought he would when I was reading his letter that he sent to me explaining why the BP agents were arrested. Not sure how real criminals are pardoned, and we throw our law enforcement in prison(?) Mc Cain would look pretty good in orange.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123