Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree. I was disappointed. Lou basically gave her a pass tonight.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by mike2345
    I just watched it

wow Dobbs totally dropped the ball

he let her talk about immigration and badmouthing Pat and didnt say anything about it. Not once did he say anything which would have sparked a debate.He just kept agreeing with her arghh

what the hell was that?!

I was disappointed with this

O reilly at least woulda countered her stance and made her look foolish

and that name.. la raza.. why doesnt the media ever tell the audience their name means The Race???
    ITA. I too was disappointed that he allowed her to get away with her sad attempt to paint Pat as a racist while pretending she represented legal immigrants.

I was waiting for Lou to ask her to recite what LaRaza meant, and whether or not it was the equivalent to the accusations she hurled at Pat . . . . I'm still waiting.

JAK
    AS much as I like Lou, I sent him a letter telling him he is too soft on Janet, when she is on his show... He never seems to just let her have it with the truth! I told him he really needs to give it to her...he has millions backing him up.

Maybe all of us should send Lou a nice little note.

After all...his ratings have went up because he reports on the issue of illegal aliens...that most of America wants to hear.
    So ...we should just let him know...that we would appreciate him pointing out the truth when she lies!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Count me in, I am about to shoot him an email!

AS much as I like Lou, I sent him a letter telling him he is too soft on Janet
    I did too. I told him how much I appreciate what he has done to this point shedding light on this issue but was disappointed in him tonight. She of all people gets no pass.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

You know, if you read Buchanan's book, he discusses the issues of racism quite thoroughly.

To begin with, he illustrates that racism has, does and likely always will exist throughout the world. His belief (and I agree with him) is that racism is instinctive and that all peoples are, to some degree, racist as a matter of survival. He makes the case that racism isn't the evil it's made out to be; rather, it's a part of life that has been distorted and used as a tactic in cultural conflicts, especially against those in the West. Western countries seem to be the only ones who deem the desire to congregate with and preserve one's race and culture as a sin against humanity and a violation of human rights.

The National Council of "La Raza" is obviously very racially biased. But they don't even seem to see this. While this organization's goal is to promote the Hispanic culture and tout the superiority of Hispanics to other races, they don't seem to see this when crying foul about Americans being racist because we don't want our country invaded by the entire peasant population of a third-world country. The hyocracy is overwhelming.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Buchanan for President!!

The next time she is on Lou's show, he should ask her what La Raza means and doesn't that name suggest racial overtones? Why do we have to have a latino this or a latino that? I guess we have to have them as long as they refuse to assimilate. Lou should have told her that our immigration is not broken and that all we need to do is enforce the one that's in place. To me, that's where Lou dropped the ball--but he's still the best.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched and was extremely put out, seems to me he just wanted her to agree that he and her could agree on something, it was really weird to me! She got a total free pass and poor pat was roasted!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

JAK
    He had her on last night. I don't think she deserved to be on tonight
    WITHOUT Pat!

But...I STILL LOVE LOU!

Hopefully the next time he has her on... he will sock it to her!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Banned
    I bet he gives Buchanan equal time and has him on again in the next few days to respond to her charges.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast