Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LULAC whines about 1998 CA billboard

link

About face! Read the outcry below from the LULAC whiner who states "When racism raises It's ugly head, it must be cut off by whatever means necessary." YAWN!! The race record is getting so old.

Does anyone know if this billboard is still up?

From LULAC, an Anti-American Organization
    Weekly Policy Update

June 12, 1998

ANTI-IMMIGRANT BILLBOARD SPARKS PROTEST

President of the California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and Past National President of LULAC, Mario G. Obledo issued a press release this week regarding a highway billboard recently erected by the California Coalition for Immigration Reform. The billboard stands on the Arizona-California state line in Blythe, California, and greets persons entering California with the message: "Welcome to California, the illegal immigration state. Don't let this happen to your state. CALL TOLL FREE - (877) NO ILLEGALS. " Mr. Obledo states in his press release that he intends to personally set fire or de-face, the billboard on June 27 at 2:00 pm. He is calling for all Californians of good will who are anti-racist, believe in equality and justice to join him on June 27. "Texas and California are the two states with the largest Immigrant population in the U.S. and they are also the two most prosperous states in the Republic. This means that immigrants contribute heavily to the economies of both states." said Obledo. " When racism raises It's ugly head, it must be cut off by whatever means necessary. It will be a bonfire or a de-facing of hope, joy and celebration" concluded Obledo. For more information contact Mario Obledo at (916) 441-5000.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

If they burn or deface the sign, then I would exect them to be arrested, jailed and prosecuted for all appropriate charges.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didnt see any racist remarks on the sign. It doesnt call names or make threats against any persons of any paticular race. I only see someone pointing out the crime that is going on in California. I would agree with Judy on this one.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

California and Texas are the most prosperous states in the union?? Hmm..seems like I recall that only a few months back Arnold was in Washington to attempt to get federal monies to pull California out of near bankruptcy?? He didn't get funds as I remember, but don't think I heard the end of the incident either. Since when do prosperous states need to go begging in Washington?

In Texas, we spend 4.7 BILLION per year supporting illegal aliens. We MIGHT be a prosperous state if we could get the freeloaders off our backs.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Yeah but Roadrunner that's how the Third World does things--they tell blatant lies like CA is the most prosperous state and then just carry on with plundering the cash vaults. California is the bow of the American Titanic and every one of us Americans should be raising hell to halt it's destruction. I just heard an interview with a teacher from LA and he said that every single child in his classroom is ILLEGAL. Every. Single. One.

Americans have no idea this is happening but I will tell you our politicians know damn well it's happening and we are paying for it. How many Americans do you think know that there are border towns in Arizona that are actually BUSSING Mexican children across OUR BORDER so that they can go to school here at taxpayer expense? It's happening folks. It'd be one thing if we Americans were being asked ito okay these things, but we are not. I resent it.

RESENT IT? My...what a paltry adjective, Bob...I'm ENRAGED about it.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

BobC - "California is the bow of the American Titanic"

Beautifully, accurately stated....and how sad it is that our government would allow the beautiful state of California to be over-run with foreign agents of foreign governments to create such a situation.

How outrageous it is that the citizens of the state of California are being terrorized by foreign gangs that according to a post quoting the former Attorney General of California has incurred 10,000 deaths from foreign gang activity alone.

How pathetic that California Classrooms are filled 100% in some cases with illegal aliens, foreign agents of foreign governments, and American children are "where"? Where are the American Children in these neighborhood? Where are the Children?

CLOSE THE BORDERS!! STOP THE FLOW!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn