Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: illegals go home

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    Arizona deserves what they have in the US Congress. Why did they vote for this SOB?
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    McLame,and Grahamnesty are at It already eh and "Chucky" sees "AMNESTY" as a priority In this economy The DEMORATS have completely lost their minds on this Issue,and now It looks like the RINOS are showing their Ivory tusks (after all they live In Ivory Towers,and seem to wear rose colored glasses ) In 1986 the AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE TOLD THAT THE AMNESTY WOULD BE ONE TIME ONLY People In Congress LIE to get what they want. Truly disgusting that these traitors are actually "elected representatives"

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    In 1986 the AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE TOLD THAT THE AMNESTY WOULD BE ONE TIME ONLY
    "Sounds like they need to be reminded of this fact, again!"
    Mclame, Grahamnesty, Crapolitano,and HObama!
    People don't come to you for baby names do they?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The leopard does---

The leopard does---not lose its spots and these two skunks do not lose their odor or their stripe.

Two peas in a pod....repeat performance is coming!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Two peas in a pod....repeat performance is coming!
    You are absolutely correct!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Juan McAmnesty met recently with Barry Soetoro and afterwards stated that since Barry Soetoro had become a "centrist" that it would be easier to work with him on some issues. As soon as i heard this rhetoric I immediately knew that they had discussed a way to get amnesty done.

How gullible or just plain ignorant does an electorate have to be to re-elect the likes of Juan McAmnesty and Lindsissy Grahamnesty over and over? You can't do it if you're paying attention.

Now this is just my humble opinion folks, but I think in hindsight that the North Vietnamese dealt this country a terrible blow by returning this little traitor to our shores. There is a lot of telling stuff about him at vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com .....I think that some of the families of other pows from that era would agree with me.

Thankfully he wasn't elected President, otherwise amnesty would have probably already happened.

Would have been much diff had JD Hayworth been elected.

It made me sick watching McCain's campaign in the primary.
    I volunteered for JD Hayworth, opponent, against McCain.
    McCain got to the early voters with his double talk.
    He did this before volunteers for Hayworth got the calls in.
    I often heard "Gee, I'm sorry I voted for McCain, had you told
    me earlierabout I would not have voted for him."
    A well run campaign of lies by McCain.

Hey, any of you mod-edit Arizona voters who drank Juan McAmnesty's Primary Kool-Aid: Don't tell me you didn't see this coming! McAmnesty screwed you again... he really ... really ... really... promised not to do it but he just can't help himself! Illegal aliens are near and near to his heart. You American citizens who want your communities safe and your job market protected can just Go Pound Sand ..and there's a LOT of sand in the Grand Canyon State! There are half a million illegals in AZ and Ol' One-Note Juan wants amnesty for each and evey one of "God's children!" Apparently he's forgotten that most of them are MEXICO's unwanted children and they're happy to drop them on our doorstep, with help from pandering pol's like Juan.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast