Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sounds like McCain is doing a "Howard Dean" and going nutso! I, too, thought I liked McCain up until recently. His true colors are starting to come out. No McCain support here.

McCain has always been a wolf in sheeps clothing. He pretends to be a conservative, but his votes in the Senate, say otherwise. He is no friend to the American people, only himself.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    McCain has always been a wolf in sheeps clothing. He pretends to be a conservative, but his votes in the Senate, say otherwise. He is no friend to the American people, only himself.
    It still baffles me how people can be so fooled by this guy. I've never liked him and had him pegged as a phoney since day one. I always knew long before I got into politics that there was something about this guy that I didn't like, something that didn't seem right. The guy is an absolute wack job and has no business making decisions that affect us daily. He needs to be put in a straight jacket. I lost any respect I had for him when he lied to Bill O Reilly a few years back about his desire to put troops on our borders, totally flip flopped on the issue. I knew than that this guy was a quizzling, that did it for me.

Hey let me put it to you this way, if Ted Kennedy loves the guy, then you know he's not to be trusted.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by backseatdriver97
    Sounds like McCain is doing a "Howard Dean" and going nutso! I, too, thought I liked McCain up until recently. His true colors are starting to come out. No McCain support here.
    You hit it right on the nail! He is another Howard Dean. He was a prisoner of war in Viet Nam and I do feel sorry he suffered so much. But I do believe he is not in his right mind to become president of the United States. I really dont think he will get the votes needed anyway, unless they are from illegal aliens. Maybe thats why Bush, Kennedy and McCain are so anxious to FREE the illegal alens so they can come out of the shadows and vote.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really feel that this topic should receive more attention. I am going to forward this on to as many people I can.
    This nut job ought to be exposed for what he is, which is mentally derranged, and abusive toward the 9/11 families. He has no business running for office of the presidenty. WHAT A JOKE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you Bbean. You are right. Many of us should forward this info.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12