Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The rush to give away America is frightening, we have insanity in our government.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Do people stay up at night to think this stuff up?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

What ever happened to voting people into office that were born and raised in the US? Seems to me they would have Americans interest more at heart than people who come here to Change America as these two seem to be trying to do.

What ever happened to following the Law? If you are not a US citizen you Do Not Vote!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

We have to stop illegal immigration, get these people OUT OUT OUT of our communities and severely restrict legal immigration as well.

Wake Up People. We're soon to be the United Republic of the World if we don't act now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I feel like I have already been hit by the train!

I'm sorry you weren't able to get out of the way in time NB
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If there are non-citizens, who are in this country legally, and wish to particiapte in our political process, then they should embark upon those steps necessary to become American citizens. It would seem that going through the proper channels of becoming an American citizen would be the least they could do if they truly have a desire to particiapte in our political process.

Otherwise, this is all to do about nothing!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I feel like I have already been hit by the train!

I'm sorry you weren't able to get out of the way in time NB
    LOL...me too AZW! However keep in mind that even though I have been hit, I have not been knocked out as yet! That train has not yet left the station!

So there is still hope!

worriedamerican, you might want to check your comment that the sponsors of the bill are both from Somalia. Alfond is from Maine. I haven't checked the other one yet.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Wow, this would be a huge mistake. Honestly, I already tend to believe there are too many voters that are race voters. Can you imagine what would happen if this were approved. Not a good idea because many of the immigrants not familar with the issues would most definitely become one issue voter, or worse yet, race voters (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They would become immigration voters, culture voters, religion voters, UN voters, hand-outs voters, visa voters, anti-citizen voters. Alfond needs to check into a rehab facility and recover from what is obviously a serious mental break-down.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast