Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Medical Facilities Overflowing

I don't know whether it is the "empowerment" of the marches, or just 16,000 a day instead of the usual 10,000 streaming across our border but I have had a real eye opener in my town the past 2 days.

Yesterday I went into a local medical building for a blood test, it's been about 6 months since I've been to the local hospital but things were never like today.

The waiting room was literally overflowing with latinos. I was the only non latino person there. Every seat was taken and people were standing along the walls. Not a word of English was spoken. I was infromed the blood test was going to be a thousand dollars and they weren't sure how much my insurance would cover I would have to wait for the bill to come. A thousand dollars for a blood test???? I'm sure the free medical care for the illegals has nothing to do with the rise in medical costs. I actually had a person on another forum I was arguing with, tell me only 5% of illegals use any social services at all. If ten percent of them in that waiting room were legal I'm the tooth fairy.

The best part of the visit was the hostility when I walked in. I had one woman openly glare at me the whole time I was there. I guess I invaded "their turf" . I forgot my place ,I'm supposed to be the sucker taxpayer that foots the bill for their free health care I'm not supposed to use medical facilities for myself.

Today I took my elderly mother for tests at another medical building. It was the same experience. In the years I've lived here I've never seen medical facilities overflowling like this. I wonder how long before our local hospital shuts down. I also wonder about the quality of healthcare we are getting when these places are so overwhelmed with people.

Sorry I meant to post this is the discussion groups, not news stories

Gee, $1000.00 for a blood test?! That's insane. And I was thinking it's about time to get myself checked out. Forget it now. No, it's a very uncomfortable thing to feel like an alien in your own land. It would worry me to be in a medical facility jam packed with illegals.....who knows what they're sick from.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)