Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can we post newspaper articles here that have a copyright on them or do you need permission from the publisher first?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Can we post newspaper articles here that have a copyright on them or do you need permission from the publisher first?
    5. Copyrights: The articles placed within this site are covered by the Fair Use Act and are being archived for educational purposes by individual activists and a non-profit organization. These articles are part of our free political speech.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is the email i received this morning

for you

It's a sad day for me when I have to authorize a lawsuit against our own government.

But that's what I had to do today. Was it the right thing? I hope you'll let me know by signing our petition to the State Department and the Social Security Administration to get them to release the information on the so-called Totalization Agreement with Mexico.

For three years, TSCL has been warning you about a possible treaty-like agreement with Mexico that will grant Social Security benefits to more Mexican citizens who work in this country, even if they retire back to Mexico, and even if they work here illegally!

Naturally, when you hear of something this silly, it's hard to believe. So I wanted to see a copy of the agreement for myself, and review it with TSCL's legal and Social Security experts. But the Social Security Administration and the US Department of State won't even let us look at the agreement!

Nor will they share their estimates of the costs on American taxpayers. You see, if even hundreds of thousands more people -- not even American citizens -- are allowed to collect Social Security benefits, then that cost will have to be borne by us and our children, probably in the form of reduced benefits for us.

After three years of asking, it's time to get tough. So today we filed two lawsuits to get to the truth. The suits demand that the State Department and the Social Security Administration turn over the documents we've been asking for.

What can you do? Plenty.

First, please read the lawsuits if you care to, and a public statement, that are all on our web site as of this morning (we don't hide things here at TSCL!).

Second, please sign the petition in support of the lawsuit and urging these agencies to release the information we believe they're required to under the law.

And third, lawsuits are expensive. If you've got a spare $10 or $25 that you can contribute to help us pay for the legal help we need, I'd really appreciate it.

I don't expect these agencies to roll over easily. We'll probably have a protracted fight on our hands. But we'll persevere, and hopefully we'll triumph. Together

IT'S A CRIME WE SENIOR CITIZENS HAVE TO BE WORRIED WITH OUR SS BEEN GIVEN TO ILLEGALS BY THE PERSON WHO SWORE TO PROTEC OUR COUNTRY AND ITS CITIZENS

FREEDOM OF INFO = JUDICIAL WATCH

Click here: Judicial Watch
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/contact.shtml
    * E-mail –* *
    o******* To tell us how we are doing or general inquires –
    ********************* info@judicialwatch.org

**** Media inquires – media@judicialwatch.org

o******* To Report Corruption – www.confidentialwitness.org

o******* Membership or Donation inquiries - fundraising@judicialwatch.org

o******* To apply for an internship – intern@judicialwatch.org

o******* For help with Freedom of Information and other Open Records Requests – openrecords@judicialwatch.org

******** Phone – Call us toll free at 1-888-JW-Ethic (1-888-593-8442)*v*********** Fax – 202-646-5199*v*********** Mail – Please write to*us at:*Judicial Watch, Inc.
    P.O. Box 44444
    Washington, D.C. 20026
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

THE MINUTE- MEN HAVE A NEW SITE ON THE SPP

HI
    I haven't seen this here yet...I got it tonite...
    HE MINUTE- MEN HAVE A NEW SITE ON THE SPP (the merging of the u.s.a -mexico-canada)

Click here: Stop the SPP! - StopSPP.com
    http://stopspp.com/
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Congrats on what ALIPAC is doing. I was watching the a news documentary, and they touch on that more than 95 percent of both legal and illegal immigration into the United States is non-white. Because of the way immigration law is structured, the highest-skilled nations on earth --- those of Europe --- are allowed only a tiny percentage of immigrants, while the third world nations such as Mexico are dumping their chaff onto American shores at the highest rate in history.

You have another person on your side...me. Keep up the great work.

Best Regards, Stuart
    Enjoying Life in Bradenton Florida

stuart888.. Welcome to ALIPAC!

Why not intoduce yourself on the "General Discussion" board?
    You could copy comment there or start a new one.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... wforum&f=2
    ------------------------

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ADD A LINK TO A POSTING?

Thanks...........

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ADD A LINK TO A POSTING?

Thanks...........
    On the way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stopspp.com has a poll going............Who will benefit from the NAU? Over 1,000 have voted.

http://stopspp.com/stopspp/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast