Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Memo To McCain: Five Action Items To Prove Your Committment

Memo To McCain: Five Action Items To Prove Your Committment To Border Security
    By Kevin James
    Thursday, March 6, 2008

For the next six months, John McCain will be the most powerful Senator on Capitol Hill. Maverick no more, McCain should seize his newfound stature within “the world’s greatest deliberative bodyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    It's about time Kevin James, one of the more knowledgeable, not to mention entertaining Radio Hosts, is now writing articles!

This is the second editorial he's written that I know of, and if he keeps it up..

..I see him going very far in his career..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Mitt Romney would be an excellent choice...but I would add that McCain needs to publicly fire and distance himself from JUAN HERNANDEZ. As long as that smarmy, sleazy former Mexican cabinet minister hangs around in the shadows of McCain's campaign.....there is no credibility regarding his "turn around" on immigration.

MW
    2. Demand Chertoff’s Resignation. The one man who symbolizes the abject failure of this Administration to secure our borders is Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff. McCain should call for Chertoff’s immediate resignation.
    Be careful for what you ask for.

Unfortunately a McCain administration would probably replace Chertoff with someone even worse.

Enter – re-enter – Mitt Romney. McCain does not have to formally announce Romney as his running mate, but, if the two start to appear together in public hatchet-burying ceremonies, voters will get the message
    IMHO, Romney would not be a good VP candidate. His past history proves he's not solid on the illegal immigrant issue (major flip-flopper). In other words, Romney would "row with the flow" in a McCain administration. He's a political opportunist and would be nothing more than a McCain "yes" man. With that said, I would have voted for Romney because he was the only viable choice at the time, however, he's out now and I would just as soon see him stay out.

Anyone McCain selects as his VP will probably be a bad choice for us.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    2. Demand Chertoff’s Resignation. The one man who symbolizes the abject failure of this Administration to secure our borders is Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff. McCain should call for Chertoff’s immediate resignation.
    Be careful for what you ask for.

Unfortunately a McCain administration would probably replace Chertoff with someone even worse.

[quote:3bh1dyzf]Enter – re-enter – Mitt Romney. McCain does not have to formally announce Romney as his running mate, but, if the two start to appear together in public hatchet-burying ceremonies, voters will get the message
    IMHO, Romney would not be a good VP candidate. His past history proves he's not solid on the illegal immigrant issue (major flip-flopper). In other words, Romney would "row with the flow" in a McCain administration. He's a political opportunist and would be nothing more than a McCain "yes" man. With that said, I would have voted for Romney because he was the only viable choice at the time, however, he's out now and I would just as soon see him stay out.

Anyone McCain selects as his VP will probably be a bad choice for us.[/quote:3bh1dyzf]

[b]“..Major Flip-Flopper..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Good article!

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman