Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

shelvapreston

You are right on the money. My veneer of civilized behavior is being rubbed thin. I have lived a decent law-abiding life for 75 years. I am getting to the stage where I am feelin anger and rage that I have not felt, normally, in my life. Do not come into my country and tell me what I owe to you. Even legally!! If you are legal, then and only then are you truly under the jurisdiction of the USA and entitled to the rights and privileges of citizens. Your children born here are not citizens if you are here illegally. I will do whatever I can to help in the proper administration of the 14th amendment.
    And the blinkety-blank churches should have their tax-exempt status removed --pronto!!!!! By God , if the government came into church and tried to tell them what to do, it would be screaming and shouting for separation of church and state.

Dixie, makes me wonder if this church could have been establish for the purpose of far left causes or the advancement of illegal immigration? All under the guise of a non-profit, tax exempt entity like a Methodist Church?

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Fox had a news clip of this group and I sure didn't see 300 people in it. Maybe 50.

Dixie
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Desert Southwest Annual Conference
    communications@desertsw.org
    (602) 266-6956 or 1-800-229-8622

http://www.desertsouthwestconference.org/

800 333 4636 during business hours to report churches

Found the following letter on the "church" website comparing Enforcing the Law as a POLICE STATE!!
    THIS SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP REFERS TO ILLEGALS AS IMMIGRANTS!

"We are also disturbed and surprised that there has not been more public outcry from non-Latinos about the Sheriff’s conduct and the hateful and anti-immigrant rhetoric that it exacerbates."

http://desertsouthwestconference.org/ch ... aff23c2de5

Church Members >Bishop's Corner >Living the Connection >
    Blog Post« Living the Connection: Trust in God's Love
    Living the Connection: letter on immigration
    The following is a letter written by Bishop Carcaño and several other prominent Arizona religious leaders, expressing concern over MCSO crime sweeps.

Impelled by our faith and religious values, we respectfully urge Sheriff Arpaio to reconsider the wisdom and morality of the MCSO “crime sweeps.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Collect articles, notes, statements, flyers, photos. Excessive lobbying, partisan activity and illegal activity can be grounds for revocation of non-profit status. Use IRS form 13909 to file a complaint.
    I have never seen such abuse of the IRS 501 (c) 3. I hope I can get the evidence needed.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Go bigtex! I hope you can slam dunk this phony church!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Collect articles, notes, statements, flyers, photos. Excessive lobbying, partisan activity and illegal activity can be grounds for revocation of non-profit status. Use IRS form 13909 to file a complaint.
    I have never seen such abuse of the IRS 501 (c) 3. I hope I can get the evidence needed.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12