Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Authorites Reject US Border Vigilantes

http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID ... anguage=EN

From Presna, Latin American News Agency

Mexican Authorites Reject US Border Vigilantes

Mexico, Apr 1 (Prensa Latina) As part of the "Minuteman Project", over 1,000 US armed racist civilians will carry out an authentic man hunt along 90 km border shared by Arizona and Sonora, further straining US-Mexican ties.

The vigilantes, coordinated by veterans from the wars in Vietnam and Iraq, have come from over 50 states to patrol 90km of the 500 km border from April 1-30 to stop what has been called a "silent invasion" of the US by illegal immigrants. It is estimated that every year 450,000 get through but another 400 die in the attempt.

The Mexican Foreign Ministry said it will attack the vigilantes with every legal mechanism at hand, and all 45 Mexican consulates will keep an eye on the "Minuteman Project" and resort to the International Court at the Hague if necessary.

Minister Luis Ernesto Derbez said a legal firm in Los Angeles, CA., is readying a strategy against the people-hunters.

The Office of the Secretary of Government reiterated calls of the Beta Groups on the north border, to provide humane aid to Mexican emigrants who may be subject to eventual repatriation.

Although the magnitude of Project Minuteman has caused a public furore, the involvement of civilians in such operations is nothing new.

The Mexican Foreign Ministry presented a diplomatic note to the State Department in 1999 expressing concern about vigilante activities, and in 2003 objected to civilian arrests in Arizona, especially in Cochise County, where the State Attorney refused to press charges.

Other operations occurring since 1994 include: Guardian, in Sandiego, CA., and "Stay in Line", in El Paso, Texas. Far from discouraging the flow of immigrants it simply pushed them towards desert and more dangerous areas, raising the annual death toll among Mexican settlers.

Anti-immigrant moves also enjoy strong legal backing in the US, with legislation like HB-2030 of Arizona, which restricts services to illegal immigrants such as medical assistance, and access to housing.

Arizona Legislators are even planning to erect a private prison in Mexico to house the illegal immigrants, but their flow will not decline as long as the huge economic disparity persists.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: Mexican Authorites Reject US Border Vigilantes

President Fox: Surely President Bush will come to the rescue and put all of these 1,500 plus ciminals behind bars where they belong!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fox you "ain't" seen nothing yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To the Mexican Foreign Ministry:
    If you kept better control over your citizens and kept them out of the US,
    there would be no need for the Minutemen to patrol the border.
    I don't very many people here care what you think. I certainly do not.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I'm shaking my head. What does the International Court at the Hague have to do with illegal Mexicans crossing into the US? Or US citizens exercising their First Amendment rights?

What do they mean Mexican SETTLERS? We are already a settled country!! If it were left to me...there would be zero immigration into this country for at least 25 years. In case no one knows it our natural resources are finite. Funny how it isn't considered how many this partiicular nation can comfortably support. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want my grandchildren to suffer in the future due to some very misplaced 'compassion' on a nation that refused and refuses to institute birth control.

What a crock this is!
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Who does Fox think he is? He needs to get his house in order and stop this as he says Migrates, their ILLEGALS and you are pushing your economic problems onto the US. The problem is that the Mexican government is so corrupt they don’t know how to fix it.

As for the International criminal court and Mexico its threat is worthless when the US doesn’t recognize the court or even sign onto the court. Even if the ICC did found in the favor of Mexico i highly doubt they would but who knows.

I want to know why cant we charge those countries, Mexico in general for every illegal is found and is detained and incarceration. We need to charge and perhaps that would do something.

Acidrain

I'm so glad that Mexico is so concerned about this because the more they rail about this, the worse they look. These parasites are so corrupt that they are clueless to the fact that we are still a sovereign nation. This blowhard Vicente Fox must think that he's president of the US. Seriously who died and made him boss? I don't remember voting for this arrogant pest.

Oh and Vicente, the MMP are not vigilantes or migrant hunters. The correct term is undocumented border patrol agents and they do the job that your pal Jorge Bush refuses to do. Now are we clear on this?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fox can't hear you until he pulls his head out.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!