Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Has anyone heard how many US consulates there are in Mexico?
    one would imagine that its not 45

It appears to be far fewer:

http://www.state.gov/p/wha/ci/mx/c3063.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Phred. Yes, 9 is far fewer.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In Idaho?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Matricula Consular card is not accepted for use in Mexico for anything, not in banks, not for school registrations, nothing. It is a worthless piece of paper sepcifically made for use in the United States for Mexican illegal aliens. Mexican nationals who are here legally do NOT NEED the Matricula Consular because they can legitimately transact business, open bank accounts, obtain driver's licenses etc with their U.S. passport, or green card.

[quote="Ex_OC"]When Idaho's time comes to need your help, can we count on all of you Alipacers to help us? So far, we are just 3 here in Idaho in Alipac: SoSadForUs, tinybobidaho, and me Ex_OC. We are gonna need more than 3 to stop the opening of a Mexican consulate here in Boise, Idaho.

There are really 4 of us working I am just not as vocal on this site..
    As my Tact and diplomacy is not the greatest and I react first and think later .. As for letters and calls to Rep's I do think this out before I speak or write ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    When Idaho's time comes to need your help, can we count on all of you Alipacers to help us? So far, we are just 3 here in Idaho in Alipac: SoSadForUs, tinybobidaho, and me Ex_OC. We are gonna need more than 3 to stop the opening of a Mexican consulate here in Boise, Idaho.

CAN WE COUNT ON YOUR SUPPORT FOR PHONE CALLS, FAXES, AND EMAILS WHEN THE TIME COMES?
    Count me in. Let me know when to start.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A Simple Solution If It Does Open

Petition I.C.E. to open up a Border Patrol Office next Door, and if that does not work then it is time to form a Local Minuteman Chapter and set up office next door.

The state senator I have been talking to about this is Sen. Russell Fulcher. He seemed pretty concerned about it too. Though he did not say it, I could sense he was against it. Last Friday, he told me that he was going to meet with US Rep Sali about this the coming Tuesday, which was Feb. 19. I guess this was the result of the meeting. Glad to know Rep Sali is on our side too! US Rep Simpson is also on our side.

I did not know about this signature campaign. Dang! that pisses me off.

The mere fact that Mexico wants to open a consulate here means only one thing: IDAHO HAS BEEN INVADED.

I don't know what Fulcher and Sali and Simpson are planning to do. I will email Fulcher and then report here.

Wanna freak out more? Mexico wants to put up another consulate in......(drumroll please).......ALASKA!!! Alaska! Why Alaska?? Has Alaska also been invaded?? Arrghhhh --- they are everywhere!!!!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    CAN WE COUNT ON YOUR SUPPORT FOR PHONE CALLS, FAXES, AND EMAILS WHEN THE TIME COMES?[/size][/color]
    Count me in.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast