Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Both of these Senators need to be informed and educated about the real purpose of the Mexican consulates coming in to Idaho...it is a concerted and targeted effort by the Mexican government, the Institute of Mexicans Abroad, the MATT organization, the Hermandad Mexicana (Mexican Brotherhood), the National Council of La RAZA (who also identifies where the illegal alien Mexicans are moving and then sets up "affiliates" under it's "emerging communities initiatives"....look on their website)......

If they allow the Consulate to set up shop, they will be immediately invaded...all of these organizations above have their plans in place....is Idaho ready to deal with that? Was this a mandate of the Senators constituents? I think not. Just say NO ...to the Mexican Consulate. They can't do anything about it. Who cares if the illegal aliens have to travel far to obtain their worthless Matricula cards? The Senators work for the AMerican citizens and legal residents of the state...not for the Mexican nationals living in Idaho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    The state senator I have been talking to about this is Sen. Russell Fulcher. He seemed pretty concerned about it too. Though he did not say it, I could sense he was against it. Last Friday, he told me that he was going to meet with US Rep Sali about this the coming Tuesday, which was Feb. 19. I guess this was the result of the meeting. Glad to know Rep Sali is on our side too! US Rep Simpson is also on our side.

I did not know about this signature campaign. Dang! that pisses me off.

The mere fact that Mexico wants to open a consulate here means only one thing: IDAHO HAS BEEN INVADED.

I don't know what Fulcher and Sali and Simpson are planning to do. I will email Fulcher and then report here.

Wanna freak out more? Mexico wants to put up another consulate in......(drumroll please).......ALASKA!!! Alaska! Why Alaska?? Has Alaska also been invaded?? Arrghhhh --- they are everywhere!!!!!!!
    Yes Alaska and Idaho are the two states they are working on for the newest consulates!!

I and a couple others are working also with Senator Goedde from up here on this, but I did not no about Sali so this is very good news...Keep on them from the South EX_OC We are attacking from the North!

Be sure you post anything you find out !! I think Gov. Otter is for this consulate, I have e-mailed him and will do it again...pleast shoot off an e-mail to him and let him know you are against it, also try to get an adverse letter in the Newspaper to wake people up I am putting on in the paper this week.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

legalatina wrote:

Both of these Senators need to be informed and educated about the real purpose of the Mexican consulates coming in to Idaho..
    I did!! Well, I educated my state senator, Sen. Fulcher, who said he was going to meet with House Rep Sali. The letter I wrote above to Jillian (Sen Crapo's aide) was cc'd to Sen. Fulcher. (Apparently, US Sen. Crapo is ok with a Mexican consulate here. grrr) In summary, I told them that Calderon's REAL AGENDA is to defend his migrants' rights here in the US by staffing his consulates with Mexican lawyers, who will keep us tied up in our courts, and we will be spending taxpayer money for our defense.

When Calderon came here, I followed it up with this email, cc'd to Sen. Fulcher:

Feb. 14, 2008

Hi Jillian!

I copied the below news article that just came out today. It supports my argument against a Mexican consulate here in Boise and Pres. Calderon's "Zero Tolerance Policy."

It is always interesting that they make no difference between LEGAL IMMIGRATION and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. And they always bring out the race card. I am not and never have been a racist. It is all about LEGAL vs. ILLEGAL to me. To wit, "illegal aliens" is not a race; it simply refers to the status of an individual's living and working here without permission of the US Government, regardless of race.

Here is the article:

President Calderon Proposes to create a league against discrimination
    "The Jewish community had it", he recalls

The President announces special fund of support for projects for compatriots

TRANSLATED FROM:
    HYPERLINK http://www.milenio.com/mexico/milenio/n ... ?id=594911 http://www.milenio.com/mexico/milenio/n ... ?id=594911

At night, in Los Angeles, president Felipe Calderon met with main common leaders and organizations of migrants, who he shared with the idea to push forward an "Anti-Defamation and Anti-Discrimination League".

Accompanied by his wife, Margarita Zavala, and his delegation, Calderon recalled that just like the Jewish community pursued this, that it had its league, he expects that the Mexican migrants will have an "Anti-Defamation League".

"Yes there are people who are teaching to defame, to ridicule, to irritate the hatred against Mexicans and we all need to neutralize that effort", he exposed upon considering that the raids are discriminatory acts that does not correspond to reality.

He added that the reality is that Mexicans contribute to the American economy.

The leader announced the creation of a special fund for productive projects to be determined by the migrants.

Calderon met with the mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, and subsequently with the Mexican community, who recalled that in some place in the U.S. he has a relative.

End of Article.

With a Mexican consulate in Boise, this ADL is going to involve us with a lot of lawsuits. The worst part about it is that it is not the taxpayer's fault; it is the fault of companies that hire illegals, but we all will be paying for this in court. I don't think Sen. Crapo would want to leave office with this kind of legacy, do you? And I certainly don't want my taxes raised to pay for these lawsuits.

Sincerely,
    XXXX
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    The state senator I have been talking to about this is Sen. Russell Fulcher. He seemed pretty concerned about it too. Though he did not say it, I could sense he was against it. Last Friday, he told me that he was going to meet with US Rep Sali about this the coming Tuesday, which was Feb. 19. I guess this was the result of the meeting. Glad to know Rep Sali is on our side too! US Rep Simpson is also on our side.

The mere fact that Mexico wants to open a consulate here means only one thing: IDAHO HAS BEEN INVADED.

I don't know what Fulcher and Sali and Simpson are planning to do. I will email Fulcher and then report here.

Wanna freak out more? Mexico wants to put up another consulate in......(drumroll please).......ALASKA!!! Alaska! Why Alaska?? Has Alaska also been invaded?? Arrghhhh --- they are everywhere!!!!!!!
    Yes Alaska and Idaho are the two states they are working on for the newest consulates!!

I and a couple others are working also with Senator Goedde from up here on this, but I did not no about Sali so this is very good news...Keep on them from the South EX_OC We are attacking from the North!

Be sure you post anything you find out !! I think Gov. Otter is for this consulate, I have e-mailed him and will do it again...pleast shoot off an e-mail to him and let him know you are against it, also try to get an adverse letter in the Newspaper to wake people up I am putting on in the paper this week.
    Good idea about the newspaper, SoSad. I'll do that. I already emailed Gov. Otter. I got a form letter back, about immigration being a fed thing....blah blah blah....

Did you see in the recent news that your wonderful senator Goedde, Chair of the Senate committee on Education) killed the ICAN bill? It had a bill number by that time. I forget what it was. Anyhoo, lots of Dreamies were in Boise Capitol demonstrating for it. Goedde said "Sorry, there isn't enough support."

My senator, Fulcher, is co-chair to Goedde. Boy, they make an awesome team!!!!

I'm glad to see Sali is taking some action. I'll call his office tomorrow and voice my opinion. Also, I'm going to get a letter off to all our Idaho members of Congress. Not sure they can do much if this embassy is authorized by the State Department, but it's worth a try. It's pretty obvious we have too many illegals here if they feel they need protection. If they had come here legally, they would already have the proper papers and wouldn't need a Consulate. I thought Consulates were only useful in war torn countries, not peaceful ones. I'm getting so sick of this crap with these LaRaza groups and the like.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":760233o1

Good idea about the newspaper, SoSad. I'll do that. I already emailed Gov. Otter. I got a form letter back, about immigration being a fed thing....blah blah blah....

Did you see in the recent news that your wonderful senator Goedde, Chair of the Senate committee on Education) killed the ICAN bill? It had a bill number by that time. I forget what it was. Anyhoo, lots of Dreamies were in Boise Capitol demonstrating for it. Goedde said "Sorry, there isn't enough support."

My senator, Fulcher, is co-chair to Goedde. Boy, they make an awesome team!!!![/quote:760233o1]

Really, He told me it was in his desk drawer and he would make sure it never got to the floor.....Where did you get the news? do you know what the bill number was? Ya We got some great Republican Senators working for us and Rep. Chadderon here is really good also...They are really getting to know us!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Idaho cannot afford to have any more illegals come here. This state has very little money to work with, and if they don't want to see more legal Americans in this state go on welfare, they better stop the illegals from taking our jobs.

I think right now is the time to push like mad to get more enforcement before this consulate gets built. What do you say, Idaho members?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, and let's try to get our local news stations to report on this. That ought to get a rise out of concerned citizens. We need more people to oppose this thing.

SoSad, Tiny, and frmjarhead,

Leave a comment on this article here (Mexican consulate may open in Boise) in the Idaho Press-Tribune:

http://www.idahopress.com/news/?id=3986

You have to register though (free) . I just did and I'm gonna leave a comment!!

CALLING ALL ALIPACERS!!!
    Even if you don't live in Idaho, PLEASE REGISTER AND LEAVE A COMMENT!! Let's bombard them with comments!!

Here is a letter to Rep. Sali's on illegal immigration in DC ....I just sent it out!!

Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:19 AM
    to Rep. Sali
    Subject: Mexican Consulate Boise

To Rep. Sali

I am so pleased that Representative Sali is going to work against the Mexican Consulate in Boise. I think we still have time to stop it. I don't know whose signatures were on the petition, but I would turn it over to I.C.E. because I don't think many are Idaho residents and they are probably illegally in residence!

Senator Crapo has been involved in this decision which apparently was hatched in 2003, the date of the release. http://crapo.senate.gov/media/newsrelea ... id=232400&

Mexican consulates are magnets for massive illegal immigration and are only located in areas where large numbers of illegal aliens reside. Little Rock, Arkansas, where the latest Consulate was placed, now has the largest illegal alien population of any state. The Mexican Consulates are being allowed to hand out, without background checks, Matricula cards, a form of defacto amnesty. Against U.S. law, but ignored by our state department, they give illegal aliens the same rights as legal immigrants: access to welfare, healthcare and other taxpayer funded benefits. They are used to open bank accounts and establish credit. President Calderon has also issued a "zero tolerance policy" to Mexican Consulates. This gives Mexican lawyers in the Consulates the right to challenge the enforcement of American law in our courts! I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of the crime against American citizens this population brings to an area, including ID theft, rapes, murders, gangs, robberies, etc. all of which, sadly, need not occur if U.S. immigration laws were enforced and these criminals were not allowed. A Mexican Consulate will only invite further illegal alien miscreants into Idaho as well. My daughter resides in Boise and I am concerned for her safety.

Now that other states are successfully passing strict enforcement laws and illegal aliens are self-deporting, Idaho will become a sanctuary state for those looking to, once again, receive taxpayer benefits. Idaho residents will be supplying the taxpayer dollars that are going to be needed to subsidize this low-skilled population and the criminal activity it will bring to Idaho.

The citizens of Idaho deserve the right to voice their concerns. Thus far, the project has been handled stealthily behind the scenes and I'm sure that is because the ones' who have brought this upon Idaho, know how residents will feel.

Sali, I am a walking textbook on this issue and I wanted you to see some of the links I have used for my information. Representative Sali may be able to use them to back up any arguments others may posit. I understand he is having a meeting on the Consulate on Tuesday. We are so excited that he taking up this cause!

The primary focus of the Mexican Consulates is to pass out matricula cards and here's why!

FBI Testimony on the Matricula Consul Card:

http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress03/mccraw062603.htm

From the Center for Immigration Studies on the Matricula

http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/back303.html

NumbersUSA

http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/matr ... nsular.htm

This is an in-depth look at Mexican Consulates in the City Journal, the online journal of the Manhattan Institute

http://www.city-journal.org/html/15_4_mexico.html

This is on Calderon's Zero Tolerance Policy

http://www.vdare.com/awall/080119_memo.htm

Thank you and thanks to Representative Sali.

Best Regards,
    XXXXXX

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast