Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Consulate: 'This was and will be Mexico again'

The Roger Hedgecock Show Audio Report

Mexican government spokeshole confirms reconquista

Alberto Lozano of the Mexican consulate in San Diego tells a San Diego Minuteman, "This was and will be Mexico again." This occurred in front of the consulate last Thursday, March 13. Roger Hedgecock discussed this outrage and related issues on his radio show today on KOGO in San Diego. Our thanks to 'Lone Wolf' for the audio clip. (18 min. 7 sec.)
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

This should be on Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck. They are admitting the invasion and encouraging it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heard Roger play this today and he played it I don't know how many times.

Roger's Saturday show is national so it got a lot of exposure.

Can you imagine if the lamestream media showed this too? Well, I can imagine or dream can't I?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Video of this clown making his outrageous statement to San Diego Minutemen:

http://anti-american.vodpod.com/
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Makes my blood boil........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I sent the video to all the major new station on cable , Dobbs, Beck etc. the other day when the video came out, so we will see if any of them have the guts to show it!! one thing is for sure they will check it out for authenticity first.

I sure hope all the radio shows are covering this!!

I did not send it to Lou Dobbs new Radio show
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The man was clearly trying to be infammatory.

If you click on the video, be sureto catch "Adam Carolla on Mexicans in LA". He brings up some good points too.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    T
    If you click on the video, be sureto catch "Adam Carolla on Mexicans in LA". He brings up some good points too.
    I thought Adam Carolla was great, I didn't know he was so articulate. I think HE should run for LA Mayor, heck half of the Hispanics would probably think he is Hispanic due to his last name and would vote for him.

A piece of puke who makes a statement like that should be arrested and deported immediately. The fact that this doesn't happen proves that there are traitors at ALL levels of government, especially the executive branch.

I would like to see the White House response to this arrogance.

Will any of the reporters ask for comment from the Bush Administration??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast