Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mexican fox loose in hen house

charles and watchman,

You are right. The royals who go home to their mansions with steel gates, never have to see this hanging around their neighborhood:

http://www.daylaborers.org/html/photos.htm

I have watched beautiful neighborhoods turn into trash. I have seen pictures where people paved their entire front lawns, in order to park 10 or more dumpy cars. I have seen these people literally push their way through lines; I guess that's how its done in their country. I have watched them take Wal-mart grocery carts to to bus stops, and sometimes you find them just anywhere beside the road. When 2 or more gather, they get rude and disruptive, without caring a bit about disturbing anyone else. Send these illegals home. Uck!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mexican fox loose in hen house

charles and watchman,

You are right. The royals who go home to their mansions with steel gates, never have to see this hanging around their neighborhood:

http://www.daylaborers.org/html/photos.htm

I have watched beautiful neighborhoods turn into trash. I have seen pictures where people paved their entire front lawns, in order to park 10 or more dumpy cars. I have seen these people literally push their way through lines; I guess that's how its done in their country. I have watched them take Wal-mart grocery carts to to bus stops, and sometimes you find them just anywhere beside the road. When 2 or more gather, they get rude and disruptive, without caring a bit about disturbing anyone else. Send these illegals home. Uck!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Geez butterbean thats a whole herd of them.

Geez butterbean thats a whole herd of them.

Re: mexican fox loose in hen house

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Butterbean,

I've witnessed most of what you mention. A supermarket put sensory locks on the wheels of their carts so they can't be taken past a certain perimeter of the parking lot. And I've seen them congregate in Wal-Mart and you can't get by them in the aisle because, of course, they don't speak English so can't understand "excuse me." Sometimes you get a blank stare like they don't comprehend that they need to move aside. They can be so totally disrespectful and annoying, especially when their herd of children are allowed to run rampant in the aisles. At a sporting goods warehouse where I went tonight to make a purchase I could hear the loud Hispanic chatter from a family three aisles away, the kids screaming, etc. I finally walked out in disgust ... it was too annoying after a day of travel to try to think and ponder a major purchase with all the alien chatter in the background. It bothers me when anyone lets their children misbehave and run wild in public settings but it's more grating when you realize that these people are here uninvited! Party-crashers!! Lawbreakers! Border fools! GO HOME!! This is NOT your home! And take your very large extended families with you!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: mexican fox loose in hen house

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Butterbean,

I've witnessed most of what you mention. A supermarket put sensory locks on the wheels of their carts so they can't be taken past a certain perimeter of the parking lot. And I've seen them congregate in Wal-Mart and you can't get by them in the aisle because, of course, they don't speak English so can't understand "excuse me." Sometimes you get a blank stare like they don't comprehend that they need to move aside. They can be so totally disrespectful and annoying, especially when their herd of children are allowed to run rampant in the aisles. At a sporting goods warehouse where I went tonight to make a purchase I could hear the loud Hispanic chatter from a family three aisles away, the kids screaming, etc. I finally walked out in disgust ... it was too annoying after a day of travel to try to think and ponder a major purchase with all the alien chatter in the background. It bothers me when anyone lets their children misbehave and run wild in public settings but it's more grating when you realize that these people are here uninvited! Party-crashers!! Lawbreakers! Border fools! GO HOME!! This is NOT your home! And take your very large extended families with you!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

mexican fox henhouse

WATCHMAN,

I totally agree. They weren't invited!

Bush has a 1600 acre ranch in Crawford.

I took away my other message and replaced it by this:
    Round up all the illegal immigrants around the country, put them on Bush's ranch; and have Fox and his soldier boys, take them back where they came from.

mexican fox henhouse

WATCHMAN,

I totally agree. They weren't invited!

Bush has a 1600 acre ranch in Crawford.

I took away my other message and replaced it by this:
    Round up all the illegal immigrants around the country, put them on Bush's ranch; and have Fox and his soldier boys, take them back where they came from.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast