Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican gov't involved in agents' 'persecution'?

Mexican gov't involved in agents' 'persecution'?
    Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 1/25/2010 5:00:00

A former congressman and presidential candidate is pleased that a former Border Patrol agent who went to prison for shooting a fleeing drug smuggler is seeking a retrial.

Ramos and CompeanIgnacio Ramos recently told the Houston Chronicle that he believes new evidence surfaced while he was in prison, but offered no details. The 40-year-old ex-Border Patrol agent says his attorney plans to seek a new trial within two months. Ramos and Jose Compean were released from prison in February 2009, weeks after then-President George W. Bush commuted their sentences. (See earlier article)

The former agents were convicted of shooting Osvaldo Aldrete Davila near El Paso on the Texas-Mexico border in February 2005. Investigators said the agents never reported the shooting and tried to cover it up. In 2008, Aldrete pleaded guilty to smuggling marijuana and was sentenced to more than nine years in prison.

Former Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo, chairman of The Rocky Mountain Foundation, was heavily involved in the two agents' defense.

"I hope that what comes out of a trial of this nature is the extent to which the Mexican government was involved, because I assure you they are up to their neck in this thing," he comments. "They put the pressure on the White House to push for what I would call the 'persecution' of Ramos and Compean -- not just the prosecution but the persecution."

The RMF chairman remembers what happened just before he visited Ramos at a federal prison in Mississippi, noting that "he had been severely beaten by a lot of illegal aliens who were in that prison also and recognized him because [the television program] America's Most Wanted showed a little clip of the whole incident, so he was recognized and severely beaten."

Tancredo hopes that evidence of Mexican government involvement will be revealed in a new trial.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=865860
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Bring Johnny Sutton back - I want the corruption exposed and this freak and BUSH in JAIL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

does anyone know the process.

does the appeal for a new trial have to be heard by the same judge in their original case? or can it be to someone else?

along with sutton, debra kanof also need to be investigated because she was the lead prosecutor on the trial, and from interviews i have heard before, Sutton was only there on the day the verdict was announced

"I hope that what comes out of a trial of this nature is the extent to which the Mexican government was involved, because I assure you they are up to their neck in this thing," he comments. "They put the pressure on the White House to push for what I would call the 'persecution' of Ramos and Compean -- not just the prosecution but the persecution."

For those that don't know this, the Mexirat government runs the cartels.

The drug runnung rat that was shot worked for the government .

All the money that is sent to them to fight their civil war goes towards the proliferation of these cartels.

Remind you of Afganistan?
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

they need to go back and look at the gilmer hernandez case,
    because WorldNetDailt had two scanned letters from the mexican consulate in del rio demanding prosecution