Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican patron saint of drug dealers....Amen

What wonderful values these people bring to our nation.....

February 8, 2008
    Mexican Robin Hood Figure Gains a Kind of Notoriety in U.S.
    By KATE MURPHY

HOUSTON — Jesús Malverde has been revered for almost a century in northwestern Mexico. According to folklore, he was a Mexican Robin Hood who took from the rich and gave to the poor until he was killed by the police in 1909.

Now, immigrants have brought his legend to the United States. His image, which is thought to offer protection from the law, can be found on items that include T-shirts and household cleaners.

Malverde is widely considered the patron saint of drug dealers, say law enforcement officials and experts on Mexican culture. A shrine has been erected atop his grave in the remote city of Culiacán in the Mexican state of Sinaloa, which has long been associated with opium and marijuana trafficking.

“The drug guys go to the shrine and ask for assistance and come back in big cars and with stacks of money to give thanks,â€

I've heard of this before and I believe it is due to Mexico's and south America's drug cartels. This is how they make their living so they worship it.
    Kinda makes you wonder don't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I've heard of this before and I believe it is due to Mexico's and south America's drug cartels. This is how they make their living so they worship it.
    Kinda makes you wonder don't it?
    don't forget king jeorge said these people are like us.... can't honestly say i have a t-shirt with a thief on it... can't actually say i am a drug dealer... or even a user (sorry king j), i have a really bad habit of following the law.... even worse habit of making our kid follow it....oh yeah and unlike these people i actually respect and love this country.