Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Mexican president confronts Clinton over fatal border sh

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    CBS8

Mexican president confronts Clinton over fatal border shooting

This is so rediculous it's getting funny! Yes, our United States government is so weak, they'll bow to Caldron and punish the BP agent who was defending himself. Yup, we are the fools and laughing stock of the world for letting other Countries treat us like dumbazzes. America the free, everyone come here a take everything because everything in American is FREE! I don't even care anymore because nothing is ever going to be the way it's suppose to be. I'm tired of rationizing and finding facts of the damages illegal aliens are causing. Our government doesn't care about losing our Country, if they did, this would not even be an issue. I give up and am embarrased to be a United States citizen. I probably could have assembled a major protest, be I really don't think I'd have enough support. I am formally removing myself from Alipac, but I wish you all luck in saving our Country.
    Momma told me to never quit anything I started but... It's a free Country. You are able to do whatever you like to do, unlike other Countries. I would dislike to see another person give up ranks against the illegal invasion, but we don't know why you really want to quit. We have won sooo much, and Felipe is actually a flopy. His folks are running away from him, and coming to U.S.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

CBS8

Mexican president confronts Clinton over fatal border shooting

I am formally removing myself from Alipac, but I wish you all luck in saving our Country.
    Well, you've been here for almost 4 months and calling it quits already. I have been here for alot longer than that. Maybe you should just take a break. We all need one from time to time in order to regain ourselves back.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Border Angels and other groups that advocate for immigrants' rights are calling for an independent investigation.

"Just imagine if it had been the other way around, the Tijuana police shooting across the border into the United States and killing a U.S. Citizen," said Morones. "How would the U.S. be responding? So Mexico has every right to respond in a furious manner."
    I suspect the United States wouldn't do anything out of fear of offending mexico and violating the sacred doctrine of political correctness.

After all, isn't that why we are in the mess to begin with?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Not that I expect it to happen but wouldn't it be nice if Clinton demanded justice for Brian Terry and the hundreds of American citizens killed by illegal Mexicans.
    ===================================

Try TENS OF THOUSANDS!

http://www.mexica-movement.org/

THE MURDEROUS MEXICAN INVASION
    http://www.newnation.org/Archives/invasion-101229.html

The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States
    http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html#Illegals

The Human Cost of Illegal Immigration - CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS
    http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/te ... ims_2.html

THE TERRIBLE HUMAN COST OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
    http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey Calderon, throw some rocks at me and you may just get the plink!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

CBS8

[size=18]MeI give up and am embarrased to be a United States citizen. I probably could have assembled a major protest, be I really don't think I'd have enough support. I am formally removing myself from Alipac, but I wish you all luck in saving our Country.[/color]
    Your silence is consent, Tory. So much for George Washington and his troops marching, starving. DYING to give you this beautiful country. Most people in this country are too damn lazy to write even one real letter and spend for the stamp. That's why the illegals are winning--they are this country's rust that never sleeps. I hope get over your funk--we all get them. I will fight until HELL freezes over and then I'll fight on ice.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12