Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calderon, go kiss my behind.
    If your dump of a country provided for its' own people, we wouldn't be arguing over this. I've been there and saw people in need groveling in the street, you should be proud.
    Dirtbag.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I'm so sick of what the mexicans have to say about what they think WE need to do. I don't give a flying fig what mexico does in their country, so stay out of ours.

America will rise again!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Calderon" It's a grave mistake because the problem is not being confronted"
    Yes sir, you are right on the statement...the problem is not being confronted on YOUR END....OPEN UP YOUR MARTKETS AND START TAKING CARE OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE!
    AMEN!! My thoughts exactly when I read that stupid comment he made, but then he's made so many it's hard to keep up. Just like the illegals here, he thinks this problem created in his country and those south of him should be paid for by us! What a knucklehead. I guess that's where the illegals get their sense of entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I think a threat to stop ALL aid to Mexico by our Government until they start improving the lives of their people AND stop encouraging them to come to the US is in order.HOW DARE HE INSULT US WITH HIS THREATENING TONE !!
    We just put a real kink in their Secret plans and that is why they are sooo upset !
    That's a cool idea, but why just threaten to stop all aid? I think if we just did it, they'd pay a lot more attention. But I dream.

We keep throwing money at these countries, and they never fix anything. Mexico has rich people, but they refuse to take responsibility to change and help their own...

If we don't keep yelling at Washington and telling them to DEMAND Mexico reform and not us.....they will always bring up something to fleece the tax payers here, rather than tell foreign leaders to shut up and do something on their own!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Yeah!

I want to tell Mexico and all other countries encouraging illegal immigration into our country that the SUCKER STAMP just came off our heads here in the USA! We the taxpayers of this great nation are not going to let this go on anymore! We are going to push for enforcement of our nations immigration laws!

The game is going to end and it's time to deal with your people and your problems in YOUR OWN COUNTRIES!!

COME LEGAL OR NOT AT ALL!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to keep Yelling at our government to enforce the laws we have and close the border, I will keep calling REPS everyday telling them I want my laws enforced, and I want my borders secure!

hey Calderon.... Kiss my white american A$$
    and worry about your own damn country and keep your business
    out of US business and politics

Calderon is an idiot. Why doesn't he worry about ways to improve Mexico instead of depending on America to solve his problems?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast