Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mexican soldiers patrol city

Quote Originally Posted by gp
    AND STILL OUR GOVERNMENT DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
    I agree. What we need are leaders. Unfortunately all we have are followers of the 'what's in it for me?' and 'let's go with the flow' and 'we have to be politically correct so we don't offend the illegals', and 'oh my God there are just too many of them to deport', and 'values don't stop at the rio grande', and 'we need the hispanic vote' (because that's probably what the majority is right now in America).'

What was once considered the most powerful nation on earth, is now the most disrepected nation on the earth.

What do we do? Declare war on Mexico? The world would hate us even more.

The only solution I see, is bringing in the military; and have them go state to state, rounding up illegals, and taking them home where they came from. This isn't being cruel. It's our country for God's sake, not theirs. We need to take it back! They can always apply for citizenship.

We have to show them that they have to obey our laws, or go find another country, that is just as lawless as they are- so they will adjust.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

mexican soldiers patrol city

Quote Originally Posted by gp
    AND STILL OUR GOVERNMENT DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
    I agree. What we need are leaders. Unfortunately all we have are followers of the 'what's in it for me?' and 'let's go with the flow' and 'we have to be politically correct so we don't offend the illegals', and 'oh my God there are just too many of them to deport', and 'values don't stop at the rio grande', and 'we need the hispanic vote' (because that's probably what the majority is right now in America).'

What was once considered the most powerful nation on earth, is now the most disrepected nation on the earth.

What do we do? Declare war on Mexico? The world would hate us even more.

The only solution I see, is bringing in the military; and have them go state to state, rounding up illegals, and taking them home where they came from. This isn't being cruel. It's our country for God's sake, not theirs. We need to take it back! They can always apply for citizenship.

We have to show them that they have to obey our laws, or go find another country, that is just as lawless as they are- so they will adjust.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know if we would really need troops. If the Federal government would start working with local law enforcement (ie: hey, I got an illegal come get it) and local law enforcement given the proper training in dealing with illegals. Also local law enforcement should not be restricted by it's local governing body (example LAPD no touch policy).
    It is hard if not imposible for a local officer to pick up one then get the local county jail to hold him. Unless they have committed a serious enough crime.
    But getting the feds to pick up when they are apprehended is the answer.

You don't want the military working the streets because next comes marshal law.

Troops on the border yes, on the streets I don't think so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know if we would really need troops. If the Federal government would start working with local law enforcement (ie: hey, I got an illegal come get it) and local law enforcement given the proper training in dealing with illegals. Also local law enforcement should not be restricted by it's local governing body (example LAPD no touch policy).
    It is hard if not imposible for a local officer to pick up one then get the local county jail to hold him. Unless they have committed a serious enough crime.
    But getting the feds to pick up when they are apprehended is the answer.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

I concur.

Americas Most Wanted just did a bit about Nuevo Laredo. Aparently there are over a dozen US citizens who have been kidnaped from that town in the last year.

Americas Most Wanted just did a bit about Nuevo Laredo. Aparently there are over a dozen US citizens who have been kidnaped from that town in the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by JimDiver
    Welcome. I heard about the missing US citizens. Their cars have been found several days later, in some remote areas. It seems to be the work of drug runners.

Quote Originally Posted by JimDiver
    Welcome. I heard about the missing US citizens. Their cars have been found several days later, in some remote areas. It seems to be the work of drug runners.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast