Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Three more illegitimate anchor babies that will be on the public dole from cradle to grave! A thousand times worse than rabbits!!!

They'll be back...don't worry! Stop the anchor baby scam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    They also need to exercise some self control. I am so grossed out when I see them walking down the street with one in a stroller 3 more fighting over who is going to push the stroller, with the breedmare dragging along behind them with a belly full of yet another one due any minute.
    Amen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    They'll be back...don't worry! Stop the anchor baby scam!!!!
    That I will agree with; it is nothing more than a scam
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will be interesting to see how many New Years babies will be anchor babies.

Yiu're right Swatchick, it will probably be a New Year anchor baby, cheating an American even out of that honor. This anchor baby crap has to stop.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Here's the whole story, the first one was abbreviated.

Mexican woman with three U.S. citizen children departing country
    Associated Press
    Dec. 31, 2007 04:38 PM

TUCSON - A 23-year-old illegal immigrant woman with three American-born children, including one just three weeks old, will return voluntarily to Mexico after what supporters call a harrowing experience with authorities during a traffic stop.

Miriam Aviles-Reyes and the human rights group Derechos Humanos said Monday a Tucson police officer was abusive and called the Border Patrol without necessary cause.

Tucson police spokesmen denied that Officer James Kneup did anything wrong and said that he was following departmental policy when he pulled a pickup truck over on Dec. 9 after what Lt. Vicki Reza termed a random license plate check.

The check showed that insurance on the vehicle was suspended, and when the driver, Gustavo Reyes, could not produce a valid driver's license and the officer had difficulty communicating with him or his pregnant wife and children inside the truck, Kneup called the Border Patrol, Reza said.

“They stopped them for no reason,â€
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    "Miriam Aviles-Reyes, an illegal immigrant, and the human rights group Derechos Humanos say a Tucson police officer was abusive and called the Border Patrol without necessary cause. "

I don't suppose it would do any good to approach this woman with any form of logic....
    When the police enforce our laws against illegal aliens, they are "abusive" ! I say, Git - R - Done.

The TUCSON police dept. is going to catch some hell over this traffic stop. We should all email them, " a job well done".

I tried looking up the address, and the site is temp. down. Perhaps tomarrow ?

Well, how about the mayor ? Let's email him. Tell him to support the police dept. regarding this traffic stop. They should continue this good work. It contributes to the communitiy's safety.

City Hall
    255 West Alameda Street
    Tucson, Arizona 85701
    Phone: (520) 791-4201
    FAX: (520) 791-5348
    E-Mail: email_mayor@tucsonaz.gov

Ironically, this story has only run in Phoenix so far. I'm an avid Tucson media watcher and this story is nowhere to be found in Tucson.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

http://tpdinternet.tucsonaz.gov/ - this is the website for TPD.
    This whole story of hers sounds made up. I seriously doubt the police pushed her. They should have impounded the truck if they had no insurance and didn't have a valid driver's license. If the license was checked, I wonder why there is only mention of what the police supposedly did and no mention of how 2 illegals were able to register their vehicle in AZ. The Dept of Economic Security should also pull her name up to see if she was getting cash, medical, and food stamps for the kids, see if she told DES she was living with her husband (because if she was collecting benefits, he and not the state should be supporting them) and if she didn't mention living with him, she should be banned from collecting again when she comes back. Let her husband pay for his own food and his kid's food. She probably told them 1)he lives in Mexico and she has NO IDEA how to contact him or 2) he's dead so he can't pay child support.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast