Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THEN WHY RETIRE BACK HOME?
    Well, because it is SO MUCH CHEAPER to live there, I reckon. PLUS, they can speak SPANISH without people STARING AT THEM!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

moosetracks...I AM an isolationist. Since I traveled around the world for fifteen years and looked at the way the other countries do business. THEY think Americans are FOOLS...sending foreign aid to countries that are some of the richest in the world...dealing in hypocrisy demanding that the US do what they wouldn't DREAM of doing...expecting the US to send money and troops to solve all their little problems with their neighbors....on and on and on...you get the picture.

Just like these countries are demanding that the US treat illegal aliens as if they were visiting potentates rather than lawbreakers...demanding that the US not protect her borders as they protect theirs..expecting the US to foot the bill for sending their unwanted citizens back home..the list is endless...

To h-ll with ALL of them.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

RR--that's funny because I was just watching my taped version of last night's O'Reilly show and he was saying that the people in the middle were mostly isolationists. I'm trying to remember who he was talking with. I willhave to rewind and see. But, I think I'm an isolationist too!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    RR--that's funny because I was just watching my taped version of last night's O'Reilly show and he was saying that the people in the middle were mostly isolationists. I'm trying to remember who he was talking with. I willhave to rewind and see. But, I think I'm an isolationist too!
    It was Mr. Triangulation, Dick Morris.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Meanwhile, in my local paper today, there was another sob story about how hispanics are falling behind in health care compared to the evil whites, and SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

Of course, the solution is always to spend more taxpayer money. Lots more money, in fact.

It wasn't all that long ago when a story like this would only have been written about African-Americans. It looks like the illegals are now the favored victim class of the fickle American left.

Too bad, folks. Welcome to the back of the bus with the rest of us.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

It was Mr. Triangulation, Dick Morris

THAT was who it was! Thanks. I won't have to rewind that thing to see. It would have driven me crazy. I SHOULDA KNOWN!!! HE is such an IDIOT. He gets on my very last nerve.

Too bad, folks. Welcome to the back of the bus with the rest of us.
    Sad but true, Count. And, it ain't gonna get any better. Hang on for a ROUGH RIDE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12