Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Mexico Engaged in ‘Labor Dumping’

Future Republicans of America

Sunday, August 26, 2007
    Mexico Engaged in ‘Labor Dumping’

The underlying reason for America’s illegal alien problem is a sick economic system in Mexico that leads to the “dumpingâ€

The best thing in the long run for Mexico would be for the USA to erect the border fence and seal the border. Then without the escape valve, the pressure for reform would build within their nation and the Mexican people would fix their problems. Ending this illegal alien invasion from Mexico would be the best thing for both countries.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I call them a parasitic country and they are ! They also need to help their people understand having children you cannot feed is not a good thing.I blame the Catholic church for the lack of birth control too plus Macho latin men will not use contraceptives but the women could............

Wether the world is ready yet to deal with it or not overpopulation is a reality that must be dealt with NOW before it is too late.........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I think this labor dumping should include the pregnant Mexican women.They do a different kind of "labor dumping".

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    I think this labor dumping should include the pregnant Mexican women.They do a different kind of "labor dumping".

Labor Pain Dumping,,,,,,,,,,,
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

A GOOD BEGINNING FOR MEXICANS WOULD BE TO STOP HAVING SO MANY KIDS. IF THEY COULD CUT DOWN TO THREE KIDS OR MAYBE EVEN TWO KIDS PER COUPLE, THIS WOULD SOLVE SOME OF THE PROBLEMS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RedPony, maybe in their home country reducing their family size would help but, in the US, kids (anchors) are passive income -nine months of waiting for 18 years of financial benefits.

RAWHIDE: OH YES, ONCE THEY GET HERE IT IS BENEFICIAL TO HAVE MANY KIDS AS THEY GET PAID FOR DOING IT. BUT I MEAN IN MEXICO. PART OF THE REASON MEXICO IS SO POOR IS THAT THEY HAVE TOO MANY KIDS. THEIR RESOURCES ARE SPREAD TOO THIN. SOMEHOW THEY DONT SEE THIS. THAT IS PART OF THE ADVANTAGE OF COMING TO USA. THEY MAKE MONEY OFF THEIR KIDS INSTEAD OF HAVING TO SUPPORT THEM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Labor dumping sounds like 'Prison Dumping' executed by Fidel Castro with the Mariell boat lift in 1980. Castro literally emptied some of his jail cells and sent them into the US. The crime rate in Miami Beach rose 250% in 6 months.

Castro and Fox have had many a conversation and it wouldn't surprise me if Castro tutored Fox on this tactic.