Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Most Latin American countries are actually "yankee" haters.Honduras blames us for their rising gang problem.http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/ne ... 718160.htm

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    maybe we should subtract $10k from the total aid we give Mexico annually for each illegal Mexican we catch entering illegally;$50k for each caught trafficking drugs,and enforce madatory prison time as well as fines for those who hire illegals.Also make the crime of smuggling (including humans) a mandatory 25yr-life penalty.Maybe then they'd take us a little more serious.
    Sorry, not mandatory jail time, but manditory HARD LABOR time. Let 'um know that if they cross that fence, they will get 6 months in the sun crackin bolders into gravel, and building the foundation, and blocks which will make up a "new" great wall.

One of the initiaves being drawn up here in NE, deals with hiring of illegals. There is some jail time, fines, and most important, suspension and/or loss of trade/business/corp licenses.

Also keep in mind, that most of the smugglers (human or drug) are mexican federalies doing so on their "time off"

H.

Why doesn't the Mexican government investigate exactly why their country continues to remain a corrupt, crime bloated, third world rathole infested with hordes of verminous criminals and con artists? Oh wait, that would actually require effort. If they spent half as much energy on fixing their country as they do taken over ours then they wouldn't have to worry about sending their citizens north. What a joke.

If we had a real president instead of this limp wristed wussy parading around as a fake republican then this crap would cease. Do any of you honestly think that Mexico would continue spewing their hate toward us if they knew our government was serious about cracking down on them? I highly doubt it.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    maybe we should subtract $10k from the total aid we give Mexico annually for each illegal Mexican we catch entering illegally;$50k for each caught trafficking drugs,and enforce madatory prison time as well as fines for those who hire illegals.Also make the crime of smuggling (including humans) a mandatory 25yr-life penalty.Maybe then they'd take us a little more serious.
    Sorry, not mandatory jail time, but manditory HARD LABOR time. Let 'um know that if they cross that fence, they will get 6 months in the sun crackin bolders into gravel, and building the foundation, and blocks which will make up a "new" great wall.

H.
    Sounds like a winner to me.

I also think we should charge Mexico a barrell of oil for every illegal in this country now and for any illegal who sneaks across our border. That will amount to like 20-25 million barrells owed at the very least. Pay up Vicente you arrogant scum.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker

H.
    Sounds like a winner to me.

I also think we should charge Mexico a barrell of oil for every illegal in this country now and for any illegal who sneaks across our border. That will amount to like 20-25 million barrells owed at the very least. Pay up Vicente you arrogant scum.
    To be honest, we should charge a barrel per person per month. Mx would still be getting off on the cheap end of the deal, since there is SO MUCH more cost per month for each one of them, than the $50 a barrel cost!

H.

I think we will soon have a new deal in Venezuela that will take care of the oil thing.As for hard labor in the sun,I don't think there are many things that compare to picking in the fields (which many do already) for hard labor.You would trust the integrity of their work to fix holes in the fence?

You would trust the integrity of their work to fix holes in the fence?
    That's what you have armed guards for.

Here's a thought

Could it be that the rise in demand for oil and therefore the rise in oil prices just might be another possible "side effect" of all the illegals? They do seem to love big trucks. Just a thought...but possible!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I think we will soon have a new deal in Venezuela that will take care of the oil thing.As for hard labor in the sun,I don't think there are many things that compare to picking in the fields (which many do already) for hard labor.You would trust the integrity of their work to fix holes in the fence?
    I am not asking for them to "fix" some crappy semi-barbed wire thing. I am saying that they build 1-2 TON blocks. We have a fence at this time, that "might" keep a few cows in the pasture. We need a WALL that goes up 20-30' and DOWN 20' or so.

H.

Armed guards?We supply armed guards now.Maybe a tent city prison a la Phoenix is the answer.Locate them near military installations.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast