Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good, since they aren't buying our farm products any longer all those illegal Mexican farmers in the USA can go back home!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    But a spokesman for the Mexican economy ministry said the new tariffs would not affect rice, corn, beans or wheat, which are the main U.S. farm products exported to Mexico and make up much of the average Mexican's diet.

"It won't be any of these products because Mexicans are sensitive to them," the spokesman told Reuters.
    Goofy Goofy People ... really... toss them out with the bath water, we can do with out the Salmonella scares... but dont effect their ability to make Burrito's
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to see us put a tariff on their hot peppers that so many of them love. I produced some very hot jalapenos and habarneros living in Florida. We can produce the same stuff here without imports or mexicans roaming the land in weapons of destruction. And if I really need a taco, I am sure I can produce one if I had a recipe. We really don't need the garbage they send to us, and we should be consuming all the rice and beans, as they are a lot healthier than eating red meat. We have other markets for our produce, so cut of your nose to spite your face, Mexico.
    Oh, boycott Hershey's chocolate as they just moved an entire chocolate plant to Mexico.

They want our aid and military training to help defend themselves against their drug gang problems. Guess where that money comes from...Americans tax dollars, including farmers. I say any tax dollar lost from reduced sales to Mexico gets taken out of the "save Mexico" fund that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

If they want to play a tit for tat we can definately win that game, unfortunately the current administration just wants to hold hands and sing kumbaya

Crack Heads... this country is lead by Crack Heads
    Now apologize to the crack heads of this Country! For not even they are as stupid or traitoress as the elected loonies of this country.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

And lets put a 50% tariff on all western union remittances.That will help pay for the free health care these illegal aliens are recieving.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Re: Mexico Slaps Tariffs on U.S. Goods in Truck Feud

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    But a spokesman for the Mexican economy ministry said the new tariffs would not affect rice, corn, beans or wheat, which are the main U.S. farm products exported to Mexico and make up much of the average Mexican's diet.

"It won't be any of these products because Mexicans are sensitive to them," the spokesman told Reuters.
    How about we hold the trucks that are carring the rice, corn, beans, and the wheat or we charge more for it.

Our gov. got us into this mess, and if Mexico succeds in this crap it will only cause more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    And lets put a 50% tariff on all western union remittances.That will help pay for the free health care these illegal aliens are recieving.
    Only 50%? I have no problems with Tarriffs, We cna do the same and operate our antion from them instead of a Federal Income Tax.

It is time we start being more protectionist in our actions and attitudes. Buy American and let them keep their fecal tainted veggies.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    No, 90%!!

Then use the money to build a decent border fence along the entire border!!

Militarize the border with mexico!!

Mexico is a narco-terrorist, failed state and should be treated as such. It's like we have Afghanistan on our southern border!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12