Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico's Fox Defends Comment on Blacks

Mexico's Fox Defends Comment on Blacks By TRACI CARL, Associated Press Writer
    1 hour, 3 minutes ago

MEXICO CITY - President Vicente Fox refused to apologize Monday for saying Mexicans in the United States do the work that blacks won't â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just saw this news article on a front page of yahoo.com and was going to post it here but saw you beat me to it. I'm glad someone has posted it.

Vicente Fox (Foxy) has undone himself I believe, and hope, by his unfortunate (for him) comments. His comments are clearly racist. I noted the many Foxy appologists in this article and found them lame excuses for a poor excuse for a human being with no redeeming values.

I've criticized Foxy more than one time in these forums. He doesn't truly care about the poor citizens of his own country, and we here all know this; otherwise, Foxy - along with Mexico's filthy rich elite - would be trying to help them instead of encouraging them to come to America illegally. I've read that Mexico has abundant natural resources (such as oil reserves they are sitting their butts on top of) that they could utilize to create jobs and, they are also the richest country out of all the countries in Latin/Central/South America.

Foxy is a freeloader of the worst sort - he encourages his countries' poor and downtrodden to leave and sponge off hard working, taxpaying American citizens and he also interferes with American politics, thanks to the help of Jorge Bush, which are none of Foxy's dang business, so he and the other "upper crust" of Mexico don't have to deal with taxing themselves too much or trying to resolve their own problems such as providing jobs, improving welfare and the lives of their own citizens. Then, Foxy has the nerve to publicly complain that the USA isn't doing enough for the citizens of his country whom he encourages to break our laws by crossing our borders illegally.

Another Foxy negative: the jerk is a bullfighting enthusiast whom I've read online has his very own private ring on his exclusive ranch somewhere in Mexico.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

It's on Lou Dobb's right now. I also understand Al Sharpton will be making comment on iti some time tonight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, Al Sharpton blasted fox.

Fox defends remarks

Fox is done. I hope Sharpton gives it to him!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fox is a racist dictator that needs to leave office as much as Jorge.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Foxie has been sticking his foot in his mouth so much lately that I think he now brushes his teeth with Desenex. It was funny to see Sharpton criticizing Fox.

We need to find his e-mail address (that is if that banana republic has e-mail) and give that ignorant jackass a piece of our mind.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    Foxie has been sticking his foot in his mouth so much lately that I think he now brushes his teeth with Desenex. It was funny to see Sharpton criticizing Fox.

We need to find his e-mail address (that is if that banana republic has e-mail).
    Probable need to email Al an at a boy and keep him fired up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dataman

We need to find his e-mail address (that is if that banana republic has e-mail) and give that ignorant jackass a piece of our mind.
    Blackface? Negrito? Oh no you didn't I'm going to take Judy's
    All I want for Christmas a little further. I can't put in print because it could get me fired. Suffice it to say that I will be using my sick days when I am posted to scrub on a case for Hernandez, Perez, etc. See, in the sick mind of the average black person in America, this was a white man's problem. Now he has gotten Sharpton and Jackson on his case. You think Baldwin Park was something, stay tuned.

Yeah lets find his email address and blast him. Or fax him. Of course the phone system there is in the 1950's so we may have trouble. I'm sure El Presidente has a phone that works. Whenever he calls Jorge and tells him how high to jump, he always does. Not a word from Jorge on this
    I like that....Desenex. But hey, I have a warped sense of humor anyway.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I think in America we consider ourselves "Americans". We have no need and no desire to distinguish ourselves according to our color of skin. We Americans share the same dreams and the same goals for our children no matter the color of our skin.

I realize there are times where a productive discussion might have the need to discuss something regarding blacks or whites, but that should only take place in the context of performing checks and balances for the purpose of ensuring equality and justice to all, and for the purpose of striving to reach the point where there will never be a need to distinguish people according to skin color. It should only be done as a means to bring it to an end.

Americans today get it. We are on par with each other, we respect each other, we play with each other, we study with each other, we date each other, we marry each other, we work with each other, we raise a family with each other, we cry with each other, we laugh with each other, we go to church with each other, we defend America with each other. There are some still lagging behind, but they are a minority today, and most of those people are finding the truth along the way.

Perhaps Vicente Fox used a poor choice of words, but I do feel offended by it. I don't want there to be jobs done in America primarily by any group. I just want LEGAL AMERICANS doing the jobs. By saying "jobs even blacks won't do", was not in the spirit of equality. Many young Americans could feel very badly about that statement, as it is in contrast to the way they feel about themselves. In other words, it was a harmful statement. Many older Americans were probably offended because they never want to see the progress in this area reversed. They do not want their children to experience the errors of the past.

So, by all means, I would like to hear an apology. However, I do not think Vicente Fox spends too much time considering the "well-being" of The United States of America, so his comment is not surprising. I would just say, Mr. Fox, that while you may choose to see us in separate form, we Americans will choose to be "united", as in The UNITED States of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast