Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From TASS
    The Hague, Belgium

The Premier for migrant affairs in the North American Union today voiced his displeasure over the lower Politburo in the American sector not following directives from the Bildeberg Overlords. Instead they are pretending to be doing what the insignificant American peons want as a cheap throw away Christmas present for the dullard common man.

However, World Government orders will be followed by the upper Politburo in the American sector, with the Sub Presidente for migrant affairs Bush leading the way. They will remove the fence and replace it with a stealth (guest worker) amnesty as the Overloads desire.

(Now pretend John Lithgow, as the Prince in "Shrek", is saying this)

TimBinh!!

GOOD ONE!!

And couldn't be more true!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yaks are just SO FUNNY! I don't know whether we ought to sacrifice a poor YAK to Vicente. What about an ASS?? And, THEY could just BRAY AWAY!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh my Bootsie, I hadn't thought of that!

Do you think Vicente would hurt his Yak?

I can see WE must reconsider. He might tie a water bottle to its neck and send it to US through the desert hoping for a Yak Transfer Payment.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, I don't doubt for a SECOND that the BRUTE would hurt his yak. And, in retrospect, we really don't want to trust him with an ass either because an ass by any other name is still a DONKEY!! No tellin' what the man would do with these beasts of burden! Probably pack up illegals on their little backs and shoo them up the hill to the border!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You're right...he'd organize Yak and Ass Convoys to the Border!!

EEEGADS!

Yaks and Asses are definitely not safe with Vicente Fox.

NO INNOCENT ANIMAL would be safe with AMIGO. He is a TYRANT and I wouldn't even give him a RAT's A--!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12