Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MI: 133 arrested; judge orders deportation

http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/index ... xml&coll=6

133 arrested; judge orders deportation
    Friday, January 19, 2007
    The Grand Rapids Press

GRAND RAPIDS -- An 18-year-old Latin Kings gang member and a 30-year-old Chinese native ordered out of the country in 1993 were among the 133 people arrested in Grand Rapids in a five-day federal immigration sweep called "Operation Return to Sender."

Fugitive teams from the U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement, or ICE, division of Homeland Security hit West Michigan last week, looking for immigration status violators and criminal and fugitive aliens, said enforcement spokesman Greg Palmore.

Those arrested have had their day in court and were ordered deported by an immigration judge, said Adrian Macias, field office director of the ICE detention and removal office in Detroit.

"Each alien was ordered to leave the U.S. on the judge's terms. Now they face deportation on ICE's," Macias said

He said 15 of the 133 arrested had criminal records, with crimes ranging from arson to kidnapping.

Two of those arrested were street gang members for the Latin Kings and Sur 13, and 38 were fugitive aliens who had been issued final removal orders by a judge but failed to comply.

Those arrested came from China, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Iraq, India, Mexico and Peru.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow we allow some really bad people into our country. I don't feel very safe. Thank god they are going bye bye.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Wow we allow some really bad people into our country. I don't feel very safe. Thank god they are going bye bye.
    Oh but Mexico just sent us 15 of their worst criminals. Why the heck do US taxpayers have to pay to house Mexico's criminals?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=51921
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, Ed Brown, in NH is not paying to support it.
    I wish I had the nerve to join him.

I am still trying to find out if any of the people involved in a kidnapping and shooting of a person are illegal. We all know that the gangs started by illegal kids who came here with their illegal parents who worked in agriculture.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/ne ... 503982.htm

Posted on Sat, Jan. 20, 2007email thisprint this
    MIAMI
    Around South FloridaFrom Miami Herald Staff and Wire Services
    The sixth remaining gang member wanted for a kidnapping that left a woman shot has been captured, Miami police announced Friday.

Arrested was Frank ''Lucho'' Palomino, 20, who faces charges of attempted murder, armed home invasion and armed kidnapping.

Detectives say the gang is responsible for kidnapping two 19-year-olds at gunpoint late Monday in the 2100 block of Northwest Flagler Terrace.

The pair was dumped near Flagler Street and Northwest 69th Avenue, where the gang shot the woman several times. The man escaped unharmed.

Palomino is believed to be the second in command of the Normandie Locos, a Miami clique that is part of the larger, notorious gang known as Mara Salvatrucha.

Also in custody: Victor Huete, the group's leader; Cinthya Salinas, Huete's girlfriend; Christina Lopez, a lower-level member; and two juveniles.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Those arrested came from China, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Iraq, India, Mexico and Peru

swatchick I saw somewhere today that this was an internal gang incident. There were two children in the home when this happened.

GRAND RAPIDS, MICH.

50 miles south of where I was born.
    ------------------------

I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and...

I work for the Grand Rapids Press. I am also a native-born Californian.

I also was married to a former-illegal alien from Mexico who got the 1986 IRCA S.A.W. II amnesty after I had ALREADY filed for his papers. We applied for it as it was easier, simpler, & cheaper as it saved us thousands of dollars at the time and we had a baby on the way at the time.

We saw criminals get the amnesty who never should have gotten amnesty. One guy, a mexican, was a bigamist. Another guy, an el salvadoran, used to beat all his girlfriends and wives, and was a drunk who drove drunk many times and who had absolutely NO respect whatsoever for our laws or for us or for any laws & morals. He also had absolutely NO respect whatsoever for any women anywhere.

I read in the Friday newspaper about the arrest of these illegal alien criminals and all I can say is good riddance.

Now they need to go after that criminal in the church in Chicago and deport her & her anchor baby and dump both of them on the mexican side of the border and keep these criminals out of our country. They should get 20+ years in prison if these criminals come back illegally.

Just my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast