Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is beyond question that E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA aka AZTEC WARRIOR is a certified lunatic. He's active on a lot of websites and I'm sure he'll find his way here soon. Moderators...keep an eye out (I'm sure you already are).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, that's rather frightening!

Wow.......a disturbed one this guy is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil, Where did you find this glue-sniffer?
    Unfortunately he really sounds alot like the other reconquesta/Aztlan crackpots only more radical.
    If he really worked for these publications he mentions shouldn't we be able to trace him,put a face or name to the rantings?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Maybe he's had a few hits of the "cheese" heroin from his homeland.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Here's his most recent postings on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=7KTL22J5NqY

7036263 (3 days ago) Marked as spam
    Sorry BUBBA! But I already "gave at the office" some 40 years ago in bush country Vietnam! 7 of your fellow Southern Satan's white XENOPHOBE RACIST cracKKKershithead grunts have already been sent to HELL, courtesy of my fraggings and turKKKeyshoots! Would I do it again?! In a Jew YorKKK minute! WE RAZA HAVE ALREADY TAKEN OVER! DEATH TO ALL MINUTEMEN BETWEEN THEIR SINISTER DEVIL BLUE EYES! ANCHOR BABY POWER! CHICANO POWER! ALLAH AKBAR!
    E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AL-QAEDA

7036263 (3 days ago) Marked as spam
    Bottom line Goobers! AZTLAN is becoming an INEVITABLE REALITY and there is NOTHING YA'LL XENOPHOBE RACISTS can do to stop us now! YA'LL can close the border tight shut right now, and WE still have the numbers to overwhelm ameriKKKa! So bye bye racist white ameriKKKa! This is the dawn of a new nation, ...AZTLAN!
    E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

7036263 (1 week ago) Marked as spam
    I am a Chicano/Palestinian FREEDOM FIGHTER whom I have dedicated most of my life to fight white XENOPHOBE RACISM and FASCISM in THE DISUNITED SNAKKKES OF IMPERIALIST AMERIKKKA! WE RAZA are determined to LA RECONQUISTA DE AZTLAN without having to fire one single shot in anger. You whiteys can not even reproduce among yourselves anymore! WE HAVE THE NUMBERS, ...YOU DO NOT! VIVA LA RAZA! ALLAH AKBAR!
    E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

This is his YouTube Account information:

Last Login: 1 day ago
    Videos Watched: 532Subscribers: 0
    Channel Views: 256

bttt

he could be mentally ill. Or maybe he's the policeman who got called down by his watch commander. Just a thought. Anyway, Zeezil you did right by turning him into HS. It's good to have the IP address that's a good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    he could be mentally ill. Or maybe he's the policeman who got called down by his watch commander. Just a thought. Anyway, Zeezil you did right by turning him into HS. It's good to have the IP address that's a good catch.
    ...All the credit goes to Immigration Watchdog immigrationwatchdog.com - he rooted this wacko racist out!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast