Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Do I read this correctly that this man is saying he killed 7 white American soldiers in Viet Nam while fighting in our army during the war?

W
    I think that's what he's saying. But who knows he sounds really whacked out.
    IF? he was really in NAM he's got to be pushing 60. It's hard to tell from the photos but I seriously doubt that he's telling the truth.
    possibly he's from the middle east posing as a Mexican/Palestinian? I think my grandmother has dish towels like the one he's wearing in the photo though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Do I read this correctly that this man is saying he killed 7 white American soldiers in Viet Nam while fighting in our army during the war?

W
    IF? he was really in NAM he's got to be pushing 60. It's hard to tell from the photos but I seriously doubt that he's telling the truth.
    Those sound like questions that law enforcement need to sort out at this point. I hope Brook nails this goon to the wall.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar

W
    Those sound like questions that law enforcement need to sort out at this point. I hope Brook nails this goon to the wall.

W
    You're right this doesn't need to be taken lightly.

He mentions the Nam killings in 3 of his post.
    I beleive him..........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

According to his YouTube account information, he's 59 years old:

Last Login: 1 day ago
    Videos Watched: 532Subscribers: 0
    Channel Views: 256

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I find at least two posts where he talks of killing 7 whites (U.S. soldiers?) in Viet Nam:

7036263 (3 days ago) Marked as spam
    Sorry BUBBA! But I already "gave at the office" some 40 years ago in bush country Vietnam! 7 of your fellow Southern Satan's white XENOPHOBE RACIST cracKKKershithead grunts have already been sent to HELL, courtesy of my fraggings and turKKKeyshoots! Would I do it again?! In a Jew YorKKK minute! WE RAZA HAVE ALREADY TAKEN OVER! DEATH TO ALL MINUTEMEN BETWEEN THEIR SINISTER DEVIL BLUE EYES! ANCHOR BABY POWER! CHICANO POWER! ALLAH AKBAR!
    E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AL-QAEDA
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey cracKKKershithead,

If there is anything I would want to do is continue where I left off after I offed 7 of your white southern cracKKKer brothers in bush country Nam! I still remember their faces in horror just seconds before I sent them to meet their maKKKers in HELL! So when WE have this impending RACE WAR, which I am looKKKing forward to it, it will NOT faze me in the least bit if I take a few more of Satan’s white excrement vomit like YA’LL Goobers!

Make NO mistake Clitus! I hate ALL WHITE SUPREMACIST XENOPHOBE RACISTS LIKE YOU with EVERY fiber in my body and soul!

I was at the Long Beach St. Luke’s Church where WE were just waiting for YA’LL Goobers to maKKKe the appropriate mistaKKKe which it would had commenced the INEVITABLE RACE WAR! The ONLY thing that prevented it from happening forward with it was the LBPD PIGS! Other than that boy, I just can’t wait for racist whitey’s blood to flow on the streets of ameriKKKa!

Does that answer your question racist whitey?! As for those bootlicking “brownâ€

USPatriot made a really good observation - this gluesniffer says he works in a hospital,someone this unbalanced and full of hate SHOULDN'T be allowed to work with people,especially those who may be unable to fend for themselves.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Did you catch this one? I just went to check out this video from a new topic at http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=f ... wtopic&f=6

Turns out it was the video of the elderly woman being hit in the head with that bottle thrown by counter protestors.

This idiot claims he was in that crowd and says exactly where to spot him.

Update: If you watch the video, right at 58 seconds pause it, look to the left of the guy with the bullhorn. There's an older guy with white hair, white beard, wearing shades. Seems like it might be him....he says he's 59,and that guy fits the description.

Hey Goobers! Go to 0:58 seconds. I'm the one who was among the crowd who made those white supremacist neoNAZI MINUTEMEN racists leave in RETREAT after that old ENEMY bitch allegedly feigned being hit by a bottle of water when the video shows that bottle was thrown from across the street and almost EMPTY! Helloooo?!
    VIVA LA RAZA! ANCHOR BABY POWER! ALLAH AKBAR!
    Gringos pendejos!
    E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

I just saw this guy in another post about a elderly woman assaulted at a protest in LA.

It is a You Tube showing a clash between illegals and anti-Illegals.

Mohammed is in the video wearing the same turbin and telling the old woman to go home she is too old.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I just saw this guy in another post about a elderly woman who was hurt at a protest in LA but it has been taken off ths board.

It is a You Tube showing a clash between illegals and anti-Illegals.

Mohammed is in the video wearing the same turbin and telling the old woman to go home she is too old.

Look at my post right above yours!!!!! I spotted him!!!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast