Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I just saw this guy in another post about a elderly woman who was hurt at a protest in LA but it has been taken off ths board.

It is a You Tube showing a clash between illegals and anti-Illegals.

Mohammed is in the video wearing the same turbin and telling the old woman to go home she is too old.

Look at my post right above yours!!!!! I spotted him!!!!
    Can you post the link to the video. Is it on YouTube?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I just saw this guy in another post about a elderly woman who was hurt at a protest in LA but it has been taken off ths board.

Mohammed is in the video wearing the same turbin and telling the old woman to go home she is too old.

Zeezil: check your messages
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just saw this guy in another post about a elderly woman who was hurt at a protest in LA .

I looked again and it is still on this site.Elderly Woman Assaulted At Protest.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

OK, got it. I saw the racist wacko dirtbag. What a man. Throwing a bottle a a peaceful, little old lady. She was evidentally hurt. The illegal crowd was rude, crude, nasty and confrontational. I wish the cops would have knocked heads, expecially E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA's towel covered melon.

I hope he gets arrested...he is a dangerous man and he says he works in a hospital !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

OK, got it. I saw the racist wacko dirtbag. What a man. Throwing a bottle a a peaceful, little old lady. She was evidentally hurt. The illegal crowd was rude, crude, nasty and confrontational. I wish the cops would have knocked heads, expecially E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA's towel covered melon.
    Here's EL-WACKO's posting on YouTube with a counter point below:

7036263 (2 days ago)
    Hey Goobers! Go to 0:58 seconds. I'm the one who was among the crowd who made those white supremacist neoNAZI MINUTEMEN racists leave in RETREAT after that old ENEMY bitch allegedly feigned being hit by a bottle of water when the video shows that bottle was thrown from across the street and almost EMPTY! Helloooo?!
    VIVA LA RAZA! ANCHOR BABY POWER! ALLAH AKBAR!
    Gringos pendejos!
    E.F. Mohammed Martinez aka AZTEC AL-QAEDA

AmericanResolve (1 day ago)
    No one left in retreat, leftard. We stayed the ENTIRED DURATION and stood up to your THIRD WORLD SCUM asses. All you could do is attack old women. COWARDS

Hmmmm. guess I had the wrong guy. Didn't see the pics of what's his face when I posted because half a page of posts was missing at the time for some reason.

Are we sure that's really him though? He looks awfully young for 59.

Are we sure that's really him though? He looks awfully young for 59.
    Kinda hard to tell...the only thing poking outta the towel was his nose.

hopefully this man will be removed from society if he is this unbalanced, before someone is killed

A little 'flavor' Long Beach event our 'perp' attended.

http://presstelegram.mycapture.com/myca ... ent=307849

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast