Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Minister: Canada Needs More Immigrants

MONTREAL - Canada's foreign affairs minister said Thursday that the country badly needed more immigrants to replace aging workers who are headed for retirement.

Pierre Pettigrew said that increasing the population to 40 million by welcoming more immigrants would help foot the bill for new infrastructure, such as roads and bridges.

"This is a vast country, the infrastructure is expensive and it's a bigger country than the United States is," Pettigrew said. "I am saying that if we were 40 million Canadians, that infrastructure would not be necessarily a lot more expensive, but we would be more (people) to foot the bill."

The minister, in comments to reporters after a speech in Montreal, said Canada was built by immigrants and that's the way it would continue to be built.

Canada's population of just under 32 million has grown by only three million in the past decade. The federal government is set to unveil a new immigration plan this month that would open its doors to 320,000 skilled immigrants a year by the time the plan is fully implemented in five years.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051014/ap_ ... nts_needed

We know where you can get lots of immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So that explains why they brought in a bunch of third world jihad worshippers. I didn't know they all come to work too. Who knew?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Minister: Canada Needs More Immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

We know where you can get lots of immigrants.
    Just place your order Canada we will send you 10 to 12 Million the first month.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I'm putting out fliers in my neighborhood tonight!

SERIOUSLY, why do we have 20,000 million illegal aliens while Canada is crying for immigration ? Canada is a free country and would provide good opportunities for people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

jerk

Pettigrew what a dolt!

Canada's foreign affairs minister said Thursday that the country badly needed more immigrants....

like a hole in the head. g

YUP!

In 1995 or 96 a local Denver Spanish radio station had a contest. The winner got two planes tickets and hotel and concert tickets to see the Mexican singer Marco Antonio Solis in concert in TORONTO! Yup! The Mexicans are already there if Mexican artists can fill a concert hall or stadium.

Mexico's largest export is not its Tequila or Maquiladora products but its PEOPLE. Canada you can have them. I have suggested that the INS or ICE use Amtrak trains to take the illegals to El Paso/Juarez well, I think AMTRAK has a lot of trains from New York to Montreal so take them there!