Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Minuteman project' picks up backstabber Bush's slack

link

'Minuteman project' picks up Bush's slack
    By Tommy Gorman, Staff Writer
    Published: Wednesday, May 11, 2005

President {Jorge the craven traitor} Bush has stabbed conservative voters {and America in general} in the back. As we all know, national security was a huge issue during the 2004 presidential election. It was such a serious issue that John Kerry declared he could protect America better than the current administration.

However, millions of people {criminals} have crossed the U.S.-Mexico border illegally, and Bush continues to ignore it. According to the U.S. government Office of Immigration statistics report, more than 3 million immigrants illegally entered the country during the 1990s.

In response to this problem, a group of concerned citizens organized the "Minuteman Project." These volunteers went to Arizona and patrolled a 23-mile stretch along the U.S.-Mexico border known as the Naco-Douglas Corridor. The Minuteman states there were a total of 857 volunteers who worked in shifts and reported illegal crossings to the U.S. Border Patrol.

After a month of surveillance, their efforts lead to 335 captures. This equates to a 98 percent drop in illegal immigration for that area, compared to the April 2004 figures.

Despite the success of the project, they have received no support from Bush. During a meeting with Mexican President Vicente Fox, a reporter asked Bush what he thought about the Minutemen patrolling the border. Bush answered, "I'm against vigilantes in the United States of America. I'm for enforcing the law in a rational way," according to The Washington Times.

Unfortunately, Bush's current approach to securing the border is not at all rational. This response only clarified that he does not have a clue as to what the concerns of Arizona citizens are.

In the November election, Arizona voters passed Proposition 200, which denies benefits and free health care to illegal immigrants. If this doesn't convince Bush Arizonians are unhappy with the immigrant problem, nothing will.

With Bush's vigilante statement, he lost all credibility among those who supported his fight for national security. In the days following Sept. 11, he vowed to protect America from further attacks. One would think this effort would involve securing all borders since the 19 hijackers were in the United States illegally.

Ironically, Bush was accurate when labeling the Minutemen as vigilantes; as it is defined, they did take the law into their own hands in a watchful manner. What Bush failed to mention is that the Minutemen were forced to become vigilantes because the government is not patrolling borders as it should.

Bush is against these vigilantes because they are completing a task he is too negligent to do himself. The Minutemen's ability to shut down a 23-mile stretch of border proves illegal immigration can be stopped if patrols are set up. Now that the month-long demonstration is over, there are still volunteers monitoring the border, but they're now being lead by the Civil Homeland Defense, according to minutemen.

Bush has yet to say anything about the Minutemen and their success. If the border can be secured by civilians with flashlights and cell phones, there's no reason it can't be secured by the U.S. National Guard. Why does Bush act like illegal immigration is no big deal?

Answer: Bush acts as if illegal immigration isn't a burden because he believes every person who attempts to enter this country is looking for work. This explains his promotion of amnesty to illegal immigrants already in the United States.

Furthermore, The Washington Times documents Fox's approval of open borders between his country and the United States. This explains his firm support of Bush's proposed "guest worker program."

On the contrary, if every undocumented immigrant were solely seeking work, America's national security wouldn't be in jeopardy.

Realistically, the nation's security is at a serious risk. If a person looking for work can cross the border, then a terrorist looking for destruction could easily cross as well. As long as America's borders remain ignored, we move closer to another attack. The "pilots" who trained at flight schools in America in order to fly jets into the World Trade Center have made this obvious.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With Bush's vigilante statement, he lost all credibility among those who supported his fight for national security
    He lost me right after the election when I KNEW and he did come out and state {again} his GUEST WORKER POLICY!

Then the VIGILANTE statement finalized any possible recovery {for me} and now I can't listen or look at him..........PERIOD and end of discussion!

YOU BLEW IT BUD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For me it was the State of the Union Address.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For me it was alittle bit after the Iraq War started when Bush started pushing his foreign aide to Africa and his prescription drug bill (oh the 420 billion, oops we really meant 540 billion). The one that finally did it for me was Bush pushing his guest worker amnesty scam back in December of 2003. I lost all respect for him then and now I hate the man with a passion. Hurts me to say that about a Republican, but facts are facts, no matter how you slice it.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As a Republican, it kills me to feel with every bone in my body and every active cell in my brain and every oxygen carrying vessel in my heart--this man has a wicked agenda that he knows will end the United States through Open Borders.

This man knows that every alien coming in has an agenda that is not in the interest of Americans or the United States whether it is to steal jobs leaving Americans out in the cold without jobs; to steal benefits from public subsistence programs such as medical services, public education, post secondary education, low cost HUD and FHA mortgages, to run and traffick drugs, arms, weapons, cheap labor, to run criminal organizations like the gangs that rape, murder and butcher Americans and terrorize our children in their schools.....there is no right to this.....not from any direction....not from any angle.

He showed his hand in several ways....looking stupid, which he isn't despite popular opinion; looking generous and kind, which he isn't; looking like a patriot and spreading freedom and democracy which isn't his primary motive or objective; announcing a guest worker program before there was a program which he knew would cause more aliens to flood in; looking religious which he can't be and allow Americans to be robbed of their livelihoods, educations, medical services, and futures.

The man is an actor....he is a liar.....he is a schemer for Open Borders bought and sold by the OBL.

He is a traitor....that's why he called the Minutemen "vigilantes" and that is why he has not and will not ever address the issue or the American People on the topic of illegal immigration.

He wants our population flooded with agents of foreign governments. He wants the demographics changed to eliminate the power of the American People through the simple process of dilution.

He wants us all drones of Commerce enslaved to the OBL operating in the New World Order that ensures, guarantees, the continued wealth of the Globally Elite and taking our system away from us that allows us the opportunity to rise from the bottom to the top.

Without the United States, the world will enter constant civil wars, poverty, hunger, and control of the entire human race by a handful of multi-national companies who care more for profits and increased wealth than their fellow man including their fellow Americans.

This President and Vice President need to be impeached and removed from office as soon as possible before they do any more damage to the American People and the World.

Nothing makes me sadder or sicker than to have to say this....but I must...these are traitors working every minute of every day to destroy our nation and us.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush

Presidunce Bush is a member of Skull and Bones. His oath to them is stronger than it is to citizens of this nation.
    It came for me when he was co-governor of Texico. How he got elected in the first place is still a wonder, if you take the fact that his brother was governor of Florida out of the equation.

I submitted a post on the coming impeachment of Jorge. However, it did not seem to make sense to some. In fact some asked what does this have to do with immigration. It has something to with it because this will be one of the articles of impeachment. Treason. R.I.C.O violations. Failure to defend us from all enemies "domestic and foreign".
    He is doing the same thing that the mob does. He is doing a "bust out" on this nation. If you don't know what a "bust out" is, look it up.
    He did speak out on the rights of Georgia to be soverign the other day. The former Soviet Union country of Georgia. The state of Georgia I guess does not have that right. The people will soon begin to act out and it will be monkey-butt ugly.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/11/britai ... index.html

It appears now that the WMD story was "fixed".

Figures....it wasn't about freedom and democracy for Iraq. It was about genetically modified food...see other articles I posted on Iraq thaat show the law is now that farmers may only grow genetically modified, can not keep their natural seeds, and this law was passed by the Provisional Government....before the Free Elections and the establishment of their own Iraqi Government. This was done while Bremer was there running everything.

Sick.....
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn