Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American Patrol

American Patrol reports that the credibility level of "La Voz de Aztlan" is in the gutter and they are not certain how many people this group actually speaks for.

It would be good to hear from our activists on this article and if anyone can gather any supporting or discrediting information on both the message and source?

WG
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Patrol

American Patrol reports that the credibility level of "La Voz de Aztlan" is in the gutter and they are not certain how many people this group actually speaks for.

It would be good to hear from our activists on this article and if anyone can gather any supporting or discrediting information on both the message and source?

WG
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just a note. I found this article in the Usenet newsgroup news:alt.politics.immigration.

Newsgroups can be accessed via your ISP and a newsreader. Except AOL. Or you can read them at google(groups) which archives Usenet.

--
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Just a note. I found this article in the Usenet newsgroup news:alt.politics.immigration.

Newsgroups can be accessed via your ISP and a newsreader. Except AOL. Or you can read them at google(groups) which archives Usenet.

--
    Keith
    "Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny", Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
    Agamemnon
    _____

"I wear no Burka." - Mother Nature

Thanks for the email alert.

I forwarded the alert to everyone in my address book, and asked them to keep it going.

If we can be of further help, just ask.

/jasper

Thanks for the email alert.

I forwarded the alert to everyone in my address book, and asked them to keep it going.

If we can be of further help, just ask.

/jasper

The Mara Salvatruchas

The Mara Salvatruchas are known to cut the "testicles" of their enemies and feed them to their vicious dogs.

Just doing the jobs Americans won't do.
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

The Mara Salvatruchas

The Mara Salvatruchas are known to cut the "testicles" of their enemies and feed them to their vicious dogs.

If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Re: The Mara Salvatruchas

Quote Originally Posted by occutegirl

Priceless comment ... absolutely priceless!

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: The Mara Salvatruchas

Quote Originally Posted by occutegirl

Priceless comment ... absolutely priceless!

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast